• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger (Mediveal Squadron Knightranger) OOC/SIGN-UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Evangeline, I'm just gonna PM you, 'kay? :D

'Cause I don't have much more time online till much later on and this is somewhat important. ^_^

EDIT: Eva's reserved Infrared.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
[Color doesn't match xD]

Name:
Minako Ume

Appearance:
Minako is staggeringly tall at a whooping six feet, her body willowy and lean, befitting her model career. Her skin is quite pale and looks soft to the touch, and her most prominent feature is her red pinstraight hair that she usually wears down and easily reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes are an icy greenish blue that are known to be quite striking, her facial features bordering the line on round and sharp. She always dresses in the latest fashions.

Moral Alignment:
On the side of badass.

Personality:
Minako strongly believes in the motto 'survival of the fittest'--only the strong get ahead in this world. She has a rather cold personality that refuses to let anyone in, and will only work with others because she has to. She also despises losing to anyone. To her, victory over the enemy and being the best are one and the same. She has a tendency to berate and belittle those who happen to fail a lot and is quite the snob. If you don't interest her, she won't waste her time on you.

On the inside, she isn't much different; she doesn't trust anyone and knows she needs to look out for herself. She strives to be the best and to prove not only to everyone, but to herself that she can be the best if she just has the chance. She fears losing, she hates failure, and above all she wants to prove her worth. She constantly thinks about the decisions she's made and is very calculating and merciless.

Biography:
The name Minako Ume should ring a bell. That name belongs to currently the most famous and well known fashion icon to this day. Everyone knows it--her face is everywhere. Even people who don't follow fashion know her because of her stunning looks.

It wasn't always that way.

Minako Shirayuki was born to a family with seven other siblings who strived for perfection and excellence. Her parents were CEOs of the top electronic companies and would often leave their children to the various tutors and nannies to take care of their children. Minako, however, was always known to be behind the rest; the slowest to get her grades up, not the most athletic, not the best looking. As more time passed she developed an inferiority complex that was dug into her mind, her siblings rubbing it in her face didn't help.

At some point in time, she hit puberty; at that point, people started to notice her, and all she had to do was smile and look pretty. It was astounding to her; all this time she had worked her butt off only to fail, and now suddenly she was being looked at? Something clicked in her mind, and from there on, she clawed her way to the top. Using her parents' influence and money, she put herself out there. It started with photo shoots, then runways, and then commercials. After that the CDs came out, she starred in a movie, and then received awards for her achievements.

Finally, it was her turn to rub it in her family's faces that SHE was on top. She was making more money. She had millions of fans. She was more successful then they were, and it would only go up from there...

Ranger Color:
Infrared

Weapon:
Guess I don't have one?

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Will get to the edit later

Name: Taka Ichiru

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/362/e/1/Hayato_Gokudera_by_yumix.jpg

Moral Alignment: Good

Personality: Goofy, Happy-go lucky, and Confident are the best words to describe Taka. He likes to live life to fullest and that means everyday. Very easygoing and friendly, that is sometimes used against him. Though Taka can get mad pretty easily when things aren't goin his way, causing him to become very reckless.

Biography: Taka was born to a family top class athletes and he got his name from his father's ingenious basketball dunk. During the first few years of childhood, the young boy underwent his first bits of training. His father had a plan for him that would not be interuppted. His mother was a tennis player, his brother a soccer star, his sister as one of the only girl football players, his father was a champion boxer so, they it was stated that he would take up the martial arts and hopefully join MMA. Instead of a base martial art to start with, Taka was instead studied a style known as Muay Thai combined with a more freestyle form.

Nothing much of Taka's life was that spectacular until he was choosen to be the Red Ranger. He was essentially picked after showing his bravery and combat ability by standing up to a gang of kids trying to pick a kid.

Ranger Color: Taka bears the color of Red

Weapon: From legend, Taka's weapon a longsword that bears a striking resemblance to weapon Excalibur.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
@Sauce: No worries. Your'e here; that's the most important thing. BTW, Love the MMX Sig. Loved all of them until X7. The story was fine, but the 3D Gameplay wasn't done very well. X6 was my favorite.

@Evangeline: Weapons for the Evil Sentai can be whatever you wish them to. It'll be a tiny bit before they enter the story anyway, so when they are formed, you'll be the first I PM.

@Juggernaut: Your'e still taking Yellow, right? :D

Ok. After Sauce's and Juggernaut's temps. are looked over, we can go ahead and start this thing, full roster or not. Worse comes to worse, others can just Multi-play like Mistearea and Juggernaut are. I might even take an Evil slot myself.

We have one more member showing up eventually in Lunarmaster54; but he's having comp. troubles. We'll just fill him in when he's back online.

And don't worry about any Monsters of the Week. The first episode probably won't have any. It'll basically be the Kishis being found and forming, briefly getting their asses handed to them by Titania, revolting against her, then Ep. 2.

And whoever wants to PP Titania needs to message Mistearea. She's based of the play he read; so he'll know how to formalize.

Other than all that, are there any more ideas? :D

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Will get to the edit later

Name: Taka Ichiru

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/362/e/1/Hayato_Gokudera_by_yumix.jpg

Moral Alignment: Good

Personality: What makes you unique? Just who are you? How do you see the world? 2 paragraphs minimum.

Biography: Who are you and what life have you lead up to this point? At minimum, a paragraph please.

Ranger Color: Taka bears the color of Red

Weapon:

From legend, Taka's weapon a longsword that bears a striking resemblance to weapon Excalibur. A neat ability for this sword is that it has three modes. The first and second are his speed and power mode. When speed is activated, then Taka's shield vanishes and it gives him a boost in speed and agility. Power mode causes the shield to disppear as well and increases the longsword into the style of a Zweihander. His attack strength is tripled and he put all of his ranger power into one, powerful attack that demorphs him upon succession or not. The last mode turns the longsword into a longbow that he can fire rapidly, allowing ranged combat to be achieved.

I know your'e editing it later, but already.....The weapon is overpowered. If the Kishis do develop special abilities and special attacks, (which they will!) I'd rather it be over the course of time. For now, a sword that looks like Excalibur is enough. XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm still working on KishiYellow. You can put her name down as Hana Nohara. I don't know when I will have the temp done since I'm about to go to bed and I'll probably be trying to keep up with E3 all day tomorrow.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for double-posting, but here's a status update.

List Format: (Color: Character: Roleplayer)

KishiRangers

Red: Taka Ichiru ( Nigga Sauce)
Black: Sanjirou Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Blue: Chizuru Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Pink: Suijiro Asaka (Klom89)
Yellow: Hana Nohara (Juggernaut6)
Silver: Jin (Juggernaut6)

Kishiranger Allies
Brown: Suijiro's best friend sent alongside him by Oberon to scout for the next Super Sentai. (PPable by anyone)

Yet-to-be-formed Evil Sentai

Infrared: Minako Ume (Evangeline)
Black: N/A
Violet: N/A
Orange: Setsuka Omone (Klom89)
White: N/A (HyperShadic)
Ultranegative: N/A

Evil Allies
N/A for the time being.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I decided to take up an Evil space. ^_^ Also, I know I violated the "wait until team is formed before mentioning the invasion" rule, but it was the only way to solidify my Bio. XD

Name: Setsuka Omone

Appearance: (http://www.cosplayonline.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/K-On-cosplay-Akiyama-Mio-2.jpg)

Moral Alignment: Evil, though against her will.

Personality: This girl is, quite frankly, on the opposite side of things. She is very quiet; and can be shy around new people. She holds no malice towards others and can be quite compassionate. However, due to her circumstances, she is forced to stay with a band of cut-throats. She makes the best of her situation, and goes out of her way to not only get to know her unwilling comrades; but to get the team to work together; as their differing evils produce dissension. Thus, calling her a "goodie-goodie" is an understatement.

She is the least liked by Infrared, and the two often butt heads when formulating ideas.

Outside of combat, she is quite passionate of cosplay, changing her suit (and her mannerisms at times) depending on what she's emulating.

Biography: Setsuka was born to a poor family; and as such, developed a kind and strong Heart in her youth. Never being one for fisticuffs, she went out of her way to find peaceful situations that could please everyone. This directly contrasted with her father's views; him instead having a "might makes right" mentality. Due to this upbringing, she was trained in martial arts from an early age, using a slowly developing hatred of her father as a way of justifying it to herself; as she blamed her weakness for allowing her to indulge in "violent education," as she called it. This makes her stick out as opposed to the other Evil Sentai, whose harsh backgrounds (Or so Setsuka assumes) drove them to fighting against the planet.

Setsuka's father was actually the leader of the army force that was sent to combat Titania's first invasion wave. Being a key figure in Earth's Military, Setsuka was especially worried when her father was captured as a "Prisoner of War." Worried about her father and angry at her inner weakness, she drove herself to infiltrate the flagship her father was on...actually making it as far as the bridge before being captured. Titania saw the determination in her eyes and chose to use it against her, promising her father's immediate execution should she deny becoming a member of her elite fighting force.

Titania is repeatedly doing her best to drive Setsuka into executing her father on her own, solidifying her descent into pure evil.

Ranger Color: Orange

Weapon: Does not apply at this time.

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
Looking at this, thinking about it, looking at this again, watching the power rangers morphomenon, and looking at this again. I would like to join this. Sign me up for the White evil ranger.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Looking at this, thinking about it, looking at this again, watching the power rangers morphomenon, and looking at this again. I would like to join this. Sign me up for the White evil ranger.

Sounds good. I'll expect a Temp. soon. :D

And what's the "Morphomenon," if you don't mind my asking?

EDIT: Juggernaut and Sauce.....The clock, she be ticking. :D

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I think it's a marathon of Power Rangers episodes. And the reason behind that title is what Mist said.

HyperShadic

Awards
It was a big power rangers marathon that they had on Nicktoons to welcome PR ninja storm to the schedule.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
If I ever hear anyone in RL say "Morphenominal," I shall smack them. XD

Temp's done. It's kinda lackluster but, the posts will be MUCH better.

That's okay. Your'e approved. Though not only will Suijiro and Brown pick Taka because of his compassion, but his fighting abilities will be truly judged when the invasion begins.

Kind of like Tuxedo Mask....They will be watching you all till the last minute....cause it's cooler that way. XD

Juggernaut and Shadic are the only ones left.

Like I said before, Monday if not Friday is when I'm hoping to kick all of this off. I appreciate ALL of you bearing with us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back