• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger (Mediveal Squadron Knightranger) OOC/SIGN-UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
We're not saying leave everyone in the dust. Especially lately the entire teams have been getting powerups. But the red still has a least one more powerup than the rest. Goseiger and Gokaiger have done a great job in keeping the powers and character development even.

And competitiveness is one of the things that usually drive characters to improve so there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm going into Nerd mode here, bear with me. XD

Goseiger DID have superb char. development, I will NOT deny that, but they still had the "Red being the most important" thing goin' on.

In Gokaiger, everybody was even. The other colors were just as important as Red was. He had the fullest backstory granted, but they didn't ham it up; and they all developed equally; which is what I liked so much about it. (Ignoring how hot Joe was. XD) If Red was at his weakest, the others were, too. THAT'S team development. They all relied on one another.

THAT'S what I'm aiming for. :D

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok. Post a link to the thread.

Link sent. :D

I swear, the "Objectives" I posted feel like the pre-stage summaries from Sonic Heroes. XD

Now that the RP has started, I'll soon be posting an Episode List. This basically dictates some of the wacky adventures we'll be having. The Monsters'll be explained after Episode One is finished.

As for how Episodes work? That'll depend on how fast the narrative flows. For Episode One, the end'll probably come after the first Kishi-morphed fight.

Though the Kishis and Evils'll have seperate episodes from one another, the two narratives'll also be back-to-back.

And Juggernaut, you go ahead and PP Titania for the Ran Cid-Titania conversation.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
3 things.

1. I've decided that instead of having Evil characters appear later on, they'll simply react to the invasion and live their lives, showing their evil selves throughout their narratives. Juggernaut, I'm thinking Ran Cid'll put in a good word to Titania for them once their time to form has come. The exception is Evil Orange, for obvious reasons in her Bio.

2. Mistearea has decided to call Titania's forces the Akumu Empire. Akumu means nightmare in Japanese, which fits in with the theme of "Dream-Weaving." Also the Evil Sentai will be called the Akumurangers. (Of course, I'll find a preceding word for the Sentai Title)

3. I've sent the change in Evil policy to the RPers yet to post.

Why have I done this? To inspire others to post, seeing the rocky start we have so far.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Triple-posting, sorry...>_>

Are the rest of you gonna post or what? XD

I'm giving this till Sunday. If I don't see much improvement by then, I'm closing this project. :/ (This does not apply to the people that have been actively helping and planning.)

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Idk wtf to post tbh. :V

Well, remember that the Evil chars. are to simply react to the invasion however they would, using it to their advantage should they wish to.

But writer's block I understand all too well.

To maybe give you a head-start, Infrared's Bio listed her as a local pop-star, correct? (CDs, movies, ETC.)

Maybe the invasion gives her a new business opportunity?

EDIT: I'm extending the deadline to Wednesday. Though I shouldn't have to repeatedly brood over how ridiculous this is.>_>

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alright, I've HAD it. This doesn't apply to Evangeline since she said she's posting today, or Sauce since he was the last to post, but where are the rest of you? :/

I know I've been a bit of a pest about it, but that RP Thread hasn't been updated in practically a week. The Wednesday deadline still stands, no exceptions.

BTW, Jugg, I checked Shinkenger out. It hasn't hooked me especially yet, but you were right about the morph sequence. Seems more flashy than anything, though. XD

What turned me off were the animal Zords. Origami? Really?

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Sorry for the neglect. I've been doing other things. Not so busy that I couldn't come online but still too busy to brainstorm what my characters are going to be doing. I should have at least Hana's part up by tonight.

Also, I have a friend who says he wants to take the UltraNegative slot.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for the neglect. I've been doing other things. Not so busy that I couldn't come online but still too busy to brainstorm what my characters are going to be doing. I should have at least Hana's part up by tonight.

Also, I have a friend who says he wants to take the UltraNegative slot.

Ok, your'e accounted for. Due to time constraints, (Especially the deadline that I MIGHT extend by another day or so), I don't suppose you could put Hana in the area the others are?

And I look forward to his temp. However, due to the nature of the character, have him PM me.

Xork

Hey all. I'm the friend Juggernaut mentioned. I'd like to reserve the UltraNegative spot. I'm going away on vacation in a few days so I'll have my character bio and stuff when I return after July 9th.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hey all. I'm the friend Juggernaut mentioned. I'd like to reserve the UltraNegative spot. I'm going away on vacation in a few days so I'll have my character bio and stuff when I return after July 9th.

July 9th, that's a bit steep, I gotta say, but I appreciate your interest.

As for the rest of you, no more deadlines. I'm getting sick of them and we're finally starting to pick up, so....

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Double-posting...I've been doing that a bit too much...>_>

Jugg and Sauce, for the sake of time, have your characters within running area of the park. After Red and Yellow are found, a groud-grunt battle'll speed the entire thing up. :D

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
My comp. monitor's down, so I'll be out of commission for a while.

Jugg, you can PP Suijiro and Brown until further notice.

Brown's the stoic, while Suijiro's basically a woman in a man's body. Make him as femme as you need to. :D

And in case I'm not online for it....Brown is NOT a Sixth Ranger. He's just there for show and will return to the Fae homeworld at episode's end.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I would say it's mostly spandex but later on when we get our power up upgrades, there will be metal additions to the suits with metal chest, shoulders, shins/knees, forearms/elbows, and hand guards.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I would say it's mostly spandex but later on when we get our power up upgrades, there will be metal additions to the suits with metal chest, shoulders, shins/knees, forearms/elbows, and hand guards.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what style is the armor? Is it the regular spandex, or actual armor like in Akibaranger?

Actually, it can be either/or. Doesn't matter to me.

And you watched Akibaranger, Mistearea? +10 respect points in my book. It was fine till #11. They just went for broke with the fourth-wall thing. It was ingenious, but also kinda lazy. Though since that's what they were PARODYING, It's also clever.

And I'll be gone longer than I thought....Nobody economically manufactures the model of the monitor I need so I have to replace the entire comp. Either that, of Amazon/EBay. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back