• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger (Mediveal Squadron Knightranger) OOC/SIGN-UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm finished. Not too great considering how long it took but I think she'll make a fine yellow.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm finished. Not too great considering how long it took but I think she'll make a fine yellow.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The character is approved, though like I told Sauce, abilities will be developed over time. (As per SS Fashion. >:D) So, I'm afraid I have to render the psychic powers moot. (For now, anyway) Otherwise, this one's in.

Shadic's our last person, then. :D

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Seems like I'm the only one having ideas rejected lol. I guess that just my wild imagination. XD I'll keep the psychic powers in the template but it will just be a latent ability that she will have to learn and develop over time. So she won't have them from the start. In fact, she doesn't really know she has them yet.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seems like I'm the only one having ideas rejected lol. I guess that just my wild imagination. XD

Nah. Sauce planned on having the Sword Excalibur having abilities, too. I'm hoping for the abilities to develop over time. Having access to wild attacks at the start takes the fun out of growing stronger. :D I haven't dismissed the psychic idea. We'll just implement it later is all. :3

EDIT: Jugg, you read my mind. That sounds good. Also goes for the other Rangers. The abilities will come as the RP progresses. :D Of course, what those abilities ARE depends on the characters.

And this goes for the Evil Rangers, too!

EDIT 2: A status update. Shadic, it all comes down to you, my friend. :D

List Format: (Color: Character: Roleplayer)

KishiRangers

Red: Taka Ichiru ( Nigga Sauce)
Black: Sanjirou Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Blue: Chizuru Kurozawa (Mistearea)
Pink: Suijiro Asaka (Klom89)
Yellow: Hana Nohara (Juggernaut6)
Silver: Jin (Juggernaut6)

Kishiranger Allies
Brown: Suijiro's best friend sent alongside him by Oberon to scout for the next Super Sentai. (PPable by anyone)

Yet-to-be-formed Evil Sentai

Infrared: Minako Ume (Evangeline)
Black: N/A
Violet: N/A
Orange: Setsuka Omone (Klom89)
White: Baldric Xun (HyperShadic)
Ultranegative: N/A

Evil Allies
N/A for the time being.

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
God, I hate being late to the show. I also hate the fact that I couldn't think of anything to put in as a bio. Hopefully this works.
Name: Baldric Xun
Appearance: He has Spiky black hair, 5'11” and has amuscular build and is fairly tanned. He wears a green short-sleeved shirt andjeans. Blue eyes seem to from behind hisglasses. He wears clothes that arecomfortable. He also wears a watch onhis left wrist. He wears a light jacketover his shirt. He keeps a short beardand sideburns.
Moral Alignment: EVIL!!!
Personality: Baldric is a man who chooses actions over words, and doesn’tbelieve that ‘might makes right’, but he believes that it helps. He does believe in codes that people shouldfollow, and as such he trains himself during his free time to keep hiscode. He doesn’t act like he cares aboutanyone else, nor does he really care about what’s in, but he cares deep downfor anyone that tries or can get to know him, no matter how annoying he thinksthey are.

Biography: Baldric lives with his mother and grandparents,along with a younger sister and older brother. His brother more on the ‘thug’ end of thegene pool trained Baldric as a brawler, using every advantage that he could get. And thanks to his mother and grandmother drillingmanners into his head, he feels slight resentment towards his family. His grandfather’s stories of old times alwaysfascinated him, so he brought back some of the codes they lived by for himself.
Ranger Color: White
Weapon: N/A, for now.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
God, I hate being late to the show. I also hate the fact that I couldn't think of anything to put in as a bio. Hopefully this works.
Name: Baldric Xun
Appearance: He has Spiky black hair, 5'11” and has amuscular build and is fairly tanned. He wears a green short-sleeved shirt andjeans. Blue eyes seem to from behind hisglasses. He wears clothes that arecomfortable. He also wears a watch onhis left wrist. He wears a light jacketover his shirt. He keeps a short beardand sideburns.
Moral Alignment: EVIL!!!
Personality: Baldric is a man who chooses actions over words, and doesn’tbelieve that ‘might makes right’, but he believes that it helps. He does believe in codes that people shouldfollow, and as such he trains himself during his free time to keep hiscode. He doesn’t act like he cares aboutanyone else, nor does he really care about what’s in, but he cares deep downfor anyone that tries or can get to know him, no matter how annoying he thinksthey are.

Biography: Baldric lives with his mother and grandparents,along with a younger sister and older brother. His brother more on the ‘thug’ end of thegene pool trained Baldric as a brawler, using every advantage that he could get. And thanks to his mother and grandmother drillingmanners into his head, he feels slight resentment towards his family. His grandfather’s stories of old times alwaysfascinated him, so he brought back some of the codes they lived by for himself.
Ranger Color: White
Weapon: N/A, for now.

Your'e character needs just a TINY bit of work. What exactly makes him evil? He seems more like a samurai-type, which is perfectly A-OK by me. But what makes him choose Evil over Good? Or to better phrase, why did Titania choose him?

Your character is fine. It's just your'e dynamic's vague. XD If you can't think of anything for the Bio by tonight, you can always just improv it during the RP. All the Evil Rangers are scouted by Titania over time, anyway, so you'll have material to work with. :3 Regardless, your'e in.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know I'm double-posting, but it's necessary.

Now that everyone's accounted for, I'm putting this up later tonight or tomorrow, so be ready. :D

After the first episode, we'll discuss the Monsters of the Week and all.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yeah, it sounds like he could be easily turned to the good side by a genre-savvy character like Jin or someone who genuinely cares like Hana.

HyperShadic

Awards
Just throwing this out there, tainted morpher. This gimmick hasn't been overused since, to my knowledge, only two villians have ever created evil morphers, one for Mesagog, the dino ranger's big bad, and three for Lothor, the Ninja Storm big bad, both of which altered the mind set of the rangers in their normal form. Still gonna work on a better bio.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Another thing we need to work on is henshin call's (what the rangers say when activating their henshin devices/morphers) and roll calls (after they all finish morphing, what they say individually as they introduce themselves and then the last line that they deliver as a group). And what about mechas?

Another thing is, after the team unites, do they all live at some sort of HQ or do they still live at home and meet up whenever there is trouble? Most Sentai in general have an HQ and I think it's easier that way. Also, how do we travel and get around? Is there a ship (which could be the HQ and the mecha) or do we have individual vehicles? Or do we fly or teleport or something?

Also, what do we call the bad guys? What is the name for the foot soldiers and what is the title of the main group of villains under Titania? One more thing. What method will the bad guys use to make their monsters grow after they are defeated? Or do they just automatically have "Second Life" like in Shinkenger?

There are a lot of things we have not established yet, considering how soon you want to get this started.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just throwing this out there, tainted morpher. This gimmick hasn't been overused since, to my knowledge, only two villians have ever created evil morphers, one for Mesagog, the dino ranger's big bad, and three for Lothor, the Ninja Storm big bad, both of which altered the mind set of the rangers in their normal form. Still gonna work on a better bio.

Work on that Bio, but your'e in either way.

I have to deny the tainted morpher idea, though. Titania hand-picks these evil rangers because they display some sort of innate evil quality. (Except for White, who was blackmailed, and your character who I'm still confused about)

Kind of like Suijiro and Brown picking Kishis for their good hearts, Titania knows these Rangers all have something of some sort to gain from conquering the planet, so she has no need to control their minds, especially since she can instantly wipe them out should they mutiny.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another thing we need to work on is henshin call's (what the rangers say when activating their henshin devices/morphers) and roll calls (after they all finish morphing, what they say individually as they introduce themselves and then the last line that they deliver as a group). And what about mechas?

Another thing is, after the team unites, do they all live at some sort of HQ or do they still live at home and meet up whenever there is trouble? Most Sentai in general have an HQ and I think it's easier that way. Also, how do we travel and get around? Is there a ship (which could be the HQ and the mecha) or do we have individual vehicles? Or do we fly or teleport or something?

Also, what do we call the bad guys? What is the name for the foot soldiers and what is the title of the main group of villains under Titania? One more thing. What method will the bad guys use to make their monsters grow after they are defeated? Or do they just automatically have "Second Life" like in Shinkenger?

There are a lot of things we have not established yet, considering how soon you want to get this started.

The rest of you feel free to vote on all this, I'm putting MY opinions out there now.

1. I'm personally against Megazords/Mechs, if only for the fact that they are in EVERY Sentai. (Except J.A.K.Q and I THINK Battle Fever J. Akibaranger spoofs it somewhat but it's a cameo instead of a trend) Also, It will be VERY hard to RP a Megazord when 5 People are in them. It'll make every individual move a seperate post, will take forever, and will get repetitive fast. Unless we assign one person to RP as said Zord and perhaps rotate per episode...

2. Henshin Call is a minor detail. We'll come up with a Henshin Call and then I'm thinking we'll go the Gokaiger route and just call our colors out followed by Sentai Team Name.

3. HQ. I have an Ally character I'm fleshing out that'll probably huddle them into one house, Goseiger-style. Unless individual Rangers want to be seperate, which is THEIR choice.

4. Seeing as show Mistearea recommended Titania for the RP, (And baically fleshed out the entire villain organization for us) I think he should get to choose the name. As for growing, that depends on whether we're using a Megazord or not. If we don't, maybe Titania can cast a spell (She's a Witch, obviously XD) to strengthen the monster to twice it's power.

5. As far as Vehicles go....I'm stumped. XD If we use a mecha, it can become a vehicle. Since it's a medieval theme, maybe a flying dragon?

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I really like the idea of breaking Sentai rules and I agree that mecha would make things unnecessarily difficult. So I vote no mechas. Which means no growing enemies. So I guess they'll have some super-powered state instead. I also would rather stay in an HQ. Jin will live there when he joins, but I could see him leaving frequently. He's the type who likes to come and go as he pleases. As for transportation, the Shinkengers didn't have any. They just ran everywhere. Maybe we could pull that off too? That would make things simpler.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
The rest of you feel free to vote on all this, I'm putting MY opinions out there now.

1. I'm personally against Megazords/Mechs, if only for the fact that they are in EVERY Sentai. (Except J.A.K.Q and I THINK Battle Fever J. Akibaranger spoofs it somewhat but it's a cameo instead of a trend) Also, It will be VERY hard to RP a Megazord when 5 People are in them. It'll make every individual move a seperate post, will take forever, and will get repetitive fast. Unless we assign one person to RP as said Zord and perhaps rotate per episode...

2. Henshin Call is a minor detail. We'll come up with a Henshin Call and then I'm thinking we'll go the Gokaiger route and just call our colors out followed by Sentai Team Name.

3. HQ. I have an Ally character I'm fleshing out that'll probably huddle them into one house, Goseiger-style. Unless individual Rangers want to be seperate, which is THEIR choice.

4. Seeing as show Mistearea recommended Titania for the RP, (And baically fleshed out the entire villain organization for us) I think he should get to choose the name. As for growing, that depends on whether we're using a Megazord or not. If we don't, maybe Titania can cast a spell (She's a Witch, obviously XD) to strengthen the monster to twice it's power.

5. As far as Vehicles go....I'm stumped. XD If we use a mecha, it can become a vehicle. Since it's a medieval theme, maybe a flying dragon?

1. I vote Mecha because well that's part of the magic of the Power Rangers in my honest opinion. As a child, I loved to see the morph, protect people, and jump into giant robots to kick serious ass. If we do mecha, i prefer the idea that we each have our own humanoid form for our mechs and they each come together for one or two post/s that one person gets control over per monster. The take formation, and do the big attack or take the loss of that said zord. Also the monster could get one more post in and then the final strike.

2. We should come up with a call but, it should be special. It'll only take when there is atleast three of us together but besides then we should just morph in a way that befits our character. We still make the call but, in a way that makes it stylized and unique between each ranger.

3. We hat we should do, since this a medieval style, is have zords that are mythical in nature. Like Gryphon, Minotaur, Dragon, Unicorn or Pegasus, Etc. For the smaller vehicle, I think they should also be stylized and tailor to us. Like in the second episode we could use horses but, the third episode they become actual vehicles like Red gets a cycle, Blue gets a ATV, Yellow gets a sort flying machine, Green get a car, etc.

That's just my take on it but, you can take it or leave it.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
3. We hat we should do, since this a medieval style, is have zords that are mythical in nature. Like Gryphon, Minotaur, Dragon, Unicorn or Pegasus, Etc. For the smaller vehicle, I think they should also be stylized and tailor to us. Like in the second episode we could use horses but, the third episode they become actual vehicles like Red gets a cycle, Blue gets a ATV, Yellow gets a sort flying machine, Green get a car, etc.

That's just my take on it but, you can take it or leave it.

That does sound cool. If we do go with the mythical zords, I call dibs on a Wyvern.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
You mean as in an actual Hydra? Several heads, chopping off one makes more grow? That could be a good villain zord or giant monster.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well essentially a hydra is a giant, extremely venomous snake with five to eight heads and when one is cut off then it grows back with minutes. Not the Hercules style Hydra but, the true mythical creature. Guess it would make a better monster. Five different snakes that when formed together create it's much stronger form, the ArcHydra.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
8:00 what time zone?

All this improvising is going to be interesting. And we still don't know the name of the group we're fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back