• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Church Fail

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
fail-owned-god-love-fail.jpg

D

Deleted member 36435

It should probably get deleted and the OP should go home and rethink his life.

Go-Getter Greg

You're thinking wrong.

There's an apostrophe. "God's love" Even if the apostrophe was missing, you'd still be stupid.

At one time, there was snow. The sign was pointing out that the love God had for people was deeper than the snow (let's imagine there was quite a bit, for the sake of argument). The snow melted, and they didn't change it in time. Funny stuff.

Are you really sixteen i doubt someone could live that long being as unintelligent as you are.

C

Crossroads

You're thinking wrong.

There's an apostrophe. "God's love" Even if the apostrophe was missing, you'd still be stupid.

At one time, there was snow. The sign was pointing out that the love God had for people was deeper than the snow (let's imagine there was quite a bit, for the sake of argument). The snow melted, and they didn't change it in time. Funny stuff.

Are you really sixteen i doubt someone could live that long being as unintelligent as you are.

That's Harvard material thought process at work folks. The best of the best.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Interesting picture, slightly comical, not quite worthy of a thread. Though, being forum insanity, who gives a fuck? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back