• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chun Li not using her legs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Haven't asked for critique here in quite some time, so here is some half-assed Chun Li tag for ya:

Chun-li2.png

Proper CnC por favor :D!

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
This tag definitley has some flow
I like v2 the most because it feels up some neg space and the colors look good

C

Charlie

I'm feeling the first.
The sprite could be sharpened a bit, to make it more distinctive alongside the effects.
The typography in the others could have its font switched. That font in particular doesn't really fit
in terms of its sharpness, edges, etc.

I like the feeling of motion, but I think it'd have more of an edge if the colors were a tad more intense for the flourish growing out of that sprite.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
^Sharpening the sprite more would make it look too pixel-y and changing the tags color or just adding more would make it messier for me, so I probably won't change that.

Concerning the text, I verymuch agree with you, but I didn't really pay much attention to it, so yeah :v

Thanks for the feedback peeps.

Awards
Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Shift+C, Ctrl+Shift+V, Filter > Sharpen, erase sprite area with an accurate brush.

and works better without the text : D

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uhhhh, the fuck did you do with the Chunster? >:l

Anyway, yeah works better without that typography (ew), but those effects could use a lot more work.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
but those effects could use a lot more work.

Mind being a bit more precise? I haven't done a somewhat serious tag were the dominant effects are renders for half a year, so I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong :x

And thanks for the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back