• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chuck E. Cheesecast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
In an attempt to top whatever the McDonald's recast was, I tried to put something together for Chuck E. Cheese. Due to poor foresight, I didn't think that there would only be five characters with next to no information on them. I persevered through the struggle though, and have arrived with the following results.

creepy-animatronic-creatures-chuck-showbiz-15.jpg

Chuck E. Cheese: Master Spockanort
The beloved face of the franchise/website, but has gone through a lot of physical/avatar changes. The one character everyone knows, and the one that everyone is the least afraid of.

latest

Helen Henny: Chuman
The cheerleader/hypebeast who also happens to be the most vocal bird creature/person around. Is there for everyone but the help is rarely accepted.

11374680_1623162994597791_1640587930_n.jpg

Mr. Munch: Divine Past
Tries to convince everyone that he is cool and hip, as he wears a neat hat and doesn't have to hold his instrument.

latest

Jasper T. Jowls: Pandymint
Actually plays guitar.

latest

Pasqually P. Pieplate:
Grizzly
The only one who feels the need to defend the fact that he is actually a human. Plays drums and whatnot.​

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I haven't been in any recently. Idk if I should be upset or glad.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
grizzly is holding us hostage and forcing us to commit painful acts. please call someone.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Start what again? I'm just mentioning the recasts lately I haven't been showing up looool. I think it's better that I don't, Idk. xD

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Start what again? I'm just mentioning the recasts lately I haven't been showing up looool. I think it's better that I don't, Idk. xD
Like Chuman said, this is made for fun, not a popularity contest.

Or at least, in his member voting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back