Grizzly

Stopza
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
In an attempt to top whatever the McDonald's recast was, I tried to put something together for Chuck E. Cheese. Due to poor foresight, I didn't think that there would only be five characters with next to no information on them. I persevered through the struggle though, and have arrived with the following results.

Chuck E. Cheese: Master Spockanort
The beloved face of the franchise/website, but has gone through a lot of physical/avatar changes. The one character everyone knows, and the one that everyone is the least afraid of.

Helen Henny: Chuman
The cheerleader/hypebeast who also happens to be the most vocal bird creature/person around. Is there for everyone but the help is rarely accepted.

Mr. Munch: Divine Past
Tries to convince everyone that he is cool and hip, as he wears a neat hat and doesn't have to hold his instrument.

Jasper T. Jowls: Pandymint
Actually plays guitar.

Pasqually P. Pieplate:
Grizzly
The only one who feels the need to defend the fact that he is actually a human. Plays drums and whatnot.​

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
grizzly is holding us hostage and forcing us to commit painful acts. please call someone.

Howler

I want you to be happier
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
Start what again? I'm just mentioning the recasts lately I haven't been showing up looool. I think it's better that I don't, Idk. xD

Bufferino

super hyped
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
Start what again? I'm just mentioning the recasts lately I haven't been showing up looool. I think it's better that I don't, Idk. xD
Like Chuman said, this is made for fun, not a popularity contest.

Or at least, in his member voting thread.