• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chrono Crusade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Ok,does anyone here have ever heard of Chrono(or Chrno)Crusade??I think that it is a really good anime,in both storyline and design.Well if you don't know it,just check this one: YouTube - Chrono Crusade Official Videogame Promo
Don't mind that it is posted for the video game,it is shows the same thing like the anime,and it doesn't spoils anything,from there,you will see what the anime is about,well hope you like it,and oh,don't flame plz...

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
the story was OK, the graphics also OK, the girl was HOT, her friend (the boy) is a kid not OK, lotsa demon stuff which is not OK

not a bad anime

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I pefer the manga a little bit more. The anime was still good tho.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

In the manga, it felt more complete.:mellow:

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Heh..I dind't mean it that way Eliza ^^; I don't know but I don't like blood..much XD
Well I used blood on my fic anyway..well...I liked the chapter when

Spoiler Spoiler Show

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Reading's still a matter of preference, but, generally, the manga version is much better.
The only anime worth watching are those that do not have a manga source (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker Than Black etc) or their manga version is terrible (Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Claymore etc)

gexion

the story was OK, the graphics also OK, the girl was HOT, her friend (the boy) is a kid not OK, lotsa demon stuff which is not OK

not a bad anime

OMG!Then :eek:_O:...what did ya like on it????I think that there's no prob about the age...I think that inner strength does count.Anyway, I'm just saying....
:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back