• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chrono Crusade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I liked the Anime better imo, It just had the better ending, It was sad, yet more fulfilling than the manga version. This is like the one Anime I classified as beating the manga. Its also at the top top list of my favorite anime :3

Chrno <3

IDK. I like the anime ending too to a degree but:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But in the manga on the other hand:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
If you don't mind me asking... how exactly do you get those spoiler boxes. the
Spoiler Spoiler Show
don't work anymore. DX
XD

And yeah.
You see, I read the manga before I watched the anime.
So I was kind of angry with the anime, but the voice acting was done well and the translation wasn't bad either.
Though, they did the switching of the events and stuff. I don't like it when they do that.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
If you don't mind me asking... how exactly do you get those spoiler boxes. the
Spoiler Spoiler Show
don't work anymore. DX

http://forums.khinsider.com/announcements/114491-anything-anyone-would-like-see-done.html

Yea it took me a while to figure that out as well lol.

And yeah.
You see, I read the manga before I watched the anime.
So I was kind of angry with the anime, but the voice acting was done well and the translation wasn't bad either.
Though, they did the switching of the events and stuff. I don't like it when they do that.

I did that too sorta. By the time vol 5 of the manga came out, 4 months later, the last vol on dvd came out.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
AH. Thank you.
It's been driving me insane. lol.

I'm kind of going back and forth with the manga and the anime.
I'm up to episode 10 now, and I'm pretty far in the manga... I don't remember how far though. lol.

Elorah

Awards
Duo_forbidden, in regards to what you said about the anime ending.. I agree. I don't want to spoil it so that's all I'll say!

Yeah, I'm still debating about whether to get the manga, or whether I'll be too confused and annoyed as to how different they are.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Duo_forbidden, in regards to what you said about the anime ending.. I agree. I don't want to spoil it so that's all I'll say!

Yeah, I'm still debating about whether to get the manga, or whether I'll be too confused and annoyed as to how different they are.

They're not that much different except for a couple of events take place differently or some events don't even take place at all (for example, the christmas episode). Right after they killed Rizelle, the story gets a lot different from the anime.

<3 for chrono =3

Chrno-turns.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I loved the show. Didn't like the ending though. All in all I'd give it a 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back