• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

++Chrono Crusade++

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Has any one ever watch it or read the manga?
I've only read the manga but I also watched the anime's ending.
They're quite....different >__>

But I have to say it's one of my most fav series.
I enjoyed the art,plot and characters alot.
It was fun to read ^^

So any fans out there?
o_O

Apollo

Silver Member
Never read the Manga, and saw a bit of the anime. I thought it was pretty good but I never got around to finshing it. It has a lot of funny moments.

Elorah

Awards
OMGYES! I love it. ^___^

I've seen all of the anime (such a sad ending *sob*) , but I haven't read the manga, and I probably won't, mainly because it just goes on so much longer and the ending is so different. I've heard things about the manga and weird things that happen. Although the ending of the anime is really sad, I think I prefer it.

Steiner is so random xD and Joshua (especially little Joshua ^^) is cute enough to eat a with spoon lol

Hehe I love Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line, such an awesome song.

Better Tomorrow

A very good story, but it is impressive that this is the first work of its author Daisuke Moriyama and he used the USA of the roaring twenties as setting even though he had never visited the country.

Tsuki Nagashi

Chorno Crusade Was amazingly Done, I loved the Anime and the MangaXD I own both, Lol. Daisuke did a good job with it, and I cried at the end..;_; and in a few of the manga's when Mary Magdalene was in it and at the end.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
OMGYES! I love it. ^___^

I've seen all of the anime (such a sad ending *sob*) , but I haven't read the manga, and I probably won't, mainly because it just goes on so much longer and the ending is so different. I've heard things about the manga and weird things that happen. Although the ending of the anime is really sad, I think I prefer it.

Steiner is so random xD and Joshua (especially little Joshua ^^) is cute enough to eat a with spoon lol

Hehe I love Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line, such an awesome song.

I definately prefer the manga more than the anime,the same fate still happens to Rosette and Chrono but it fulfills alittle more than what the anime had since it ended their lives so soon.You should still try the manga! It's still good.

And yesh.
Joshua is adorable >__<

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
A very good story, but it is impressive that this is the first work of its author Daisuke Moriyama and he used the USA of the roaring twenties as setting even though he had never visited the country.

I know
I give him major kudos and I adore his artwork alot.
He also did another series recently but I forgot the name of it ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back