• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Chronicles of Ancient Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheHero

i couldn't find my old thread for this, so i guess i'll just start a new one.

books:
1. Wolf Brother
2. Spirit Walker
3. Soul Eater
4. Outcast
5. Oath Breaker
6. Ghost Hunter

Since the final book was just released today in the U.S., I thought I'd see if anyone else has been reading this completely awesome series. I can't believe that it's finished, and I can't wait to get a copy of the last book. What have you guys thought of all of the books?

thrairth

Dude, Ghost Hunter only JUST came out in the States? It's been out in Canada since like... last year!

Anyways.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (COAD) are about ancient natives who lived in the Americas, all the clans and schtuff, and how all of the spirits and demons and whatnot that they believed in is real. There were these mage people from a bunch of different clans that decided that they wanted more power, or demon power, or something...? who came to be called the Soul Eaters. Lotsa stuff happened with them... one of them, the Wolf Mage had a son named Torak (somewhere between 14-17, I think), Wolf Mage dude ditched the Soul Eaters, they got mad and killed him, Torak became the Wolf Mage, or the wolf dude, or whatever. He can talk to wolves. Aaaaaaaand he can randomly pass out and possess things. Anyways, it's pretty much just him, his wolf buddy, Wolf (oh, the originality :DD!), and his girlfriend, Renn (who is one heck of an archer ^_^) going and killing all of the Soul Eaters before they kill everyone else.

Sorry for my bad description, it's been a bit since I read them. They are very, very well written though, very addictive, and just plain awesome.

I accidentally read Soul Eater (book... 4? 3?) first, thought it was okay, but I was really confused and had no idea what was going on, so I went and read Wolf Brother and Spirit Walker... MAN were they awesome!!! Outcast was pretty good too. The rest were decent, the ending was awesome (>:D bwa ha ha), but I found that in the later books, Torak grew up too much :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back