• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chromatic_Chaos vs. Blufire, qster, khlover7, sorakingsfangirl, and one other of their choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
OOC: As agreed on, this is the battle that is to take place between the group of you, and myself. Should I fail to defeat all of you after ten pages of posts, then I will consider myself defeated. Since deaddude will not be joining us out of the need to take a break, you will be able to bring in a fifth teammate if you so desire. The battle setting will be within this post, and this is the character I'll be using for the battle:

http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/132739-division-zero-kh-rp-sign-ups-ooc.html#post4314099

IC:

Vikki's eyes darted back and forth, and up and down as she dashed ever closer to the massive dome that stood imprinted on the horizon before her. Under her own half reliable estimates, the dome spanned roughly a mile in diameter, and stretched some thousand feet into the sky at its peak. An odd construct to say the least, especially given the openness of the terrain around it, but it did make her job all the easier. If the UN had hidden this place a bit better, they might have stood a chance at keeping it in tact, but as the fools they were, they had set up what was possibly their most valuable asset in the middle of an open dessert plain.

After an eternity of running at her target, she finally reached the outer wall, dripping with only a little but of sweat. After using her right arm to wipe off her forehead, she raised it forty five degrees, and ran down the smooth metallic surface of the dome. United Nations Abnormal Research Division. If her mother's intuition proved true, there were people here that had to be eliminated. Once they were out of the way, it would be game over. Gently, she pressed her palm against the wall, and an ethereal energy shone from underneath.

3... 2... 1... The silence that he surrounded her fro her whole journey broke under the shrieking noise of metal being torn apart. The wall broke into itself, and shards of the assumed ultimate defense rained in on the guards that, until now, had thought thier construct invincible. Alarms blared their obnoxious tones, and men shouted for someone to "just do something." Vikki would have to make her job quick, and clean, otherwise, the entire compound would be on her trail...

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Here is my character!

~Name~
Zexos

~Age~
Died at age 10 but his body is now possessed.

~Personality~
Shows no emotion but very smart and powerful.

~Appearance~
Dark hooded robe that covers everything except his chin and mouth.

~Weapons~
Dark magic, Bow and Arrows.

~Abilities~
Flight: This is how Zexos moves around the battlefield. He usually floats only a couple inches off the ground but can go much higher.
Telepathy: This is how Zexos speaks.
Matter Manipulation: Zexos can transform anything around him into whatever he wants.

Soul Transfer: Whenever Zexos has an active clone on the field, he can transfer his soul to that clone.[/center]

~Element~
Darkness

~Special attacks~

~Noxus~
A flurry of dark orbs rush toward the enemy and cut through them.

~Burner~
Dark flames surround the enemy and burn them.

~Nosferatu~
Dark orbs attach to the enemy and absorb their health.

~Shapeshift~
Transforms dark energy into weapons or creatures.

~Finisher~

~Torture chamber~
The enemy is taken to a different dimmension where they are stabbed to death by swords in every direction while they are strapped to a table.

IC: After walking for what felt like a week, Zexos finally reached the arena. He conjured up some clones so that way he could find his opponents faster. Where are you, Vikki?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
This is my Template:

Name: Kira, the blood
Appearance:
her hair is blood red and down to her sholders, it is usually very shiny because she cares for her hair very carefully, also it usually gets in her eyes but she parts it in the middle to allow her to see, her eyes are a pure crystal blue, she wears a red t-shirt and a white fleece jacket. she also wears blue jeans and her skin is a light peach but she usually wears shiny lip gloss and blush before a battle.

Weapon: a pair of blood red katanas with the japanese symbols for life, death, and blood on the blades, that are sheathed on her hips. also made of a rare red steel

Personality: usually quiet and lets her actions do the talking... but she wasn't that way at all when she was young, she was usually a happy girl that stayed happy no matter what... but it changed when she found out that she has to take the life of others to sustain her life. She doesn't kid around about it when it comes to her life source. she only focuses on killing her target and taking their blood. it's also one of her 'traditions' that if she kills a man she kisses his neck after draining blood from her victims.

Abilities: aside from stealling blood and infusing it into her body, she can also use it in order to kill others by crystalizing it and expanding a wound and can form projectiles with crystalized blood... the power of the attacks can vary on how much she focuses.

Blood needle: used for sniping and quick kills... she shoots a small needle of blood into a deadly spot and kills them quickly.

Blood sheild: used to deflect attacks with a sheild of crystalized blood.

Blood crystal barrier: she gathers blood in the area and crystalizes it around her then absorbs it into her system.

Blood Shot: she gathers the blood crystal shards and turns it into a giant crystal and shoots it at an enemy but can split it apart for a longer range.

Blood needle storm: she takes blood needles and gathers them around her and shots them in all directions...

Blood crystalization: if she sees an opponent's bleedind wound she can completely crystalize your cirulatory system and rip yor body apart from the inside out.

Blood ice storm: her last resort attack: she creates a giant Blood crystal that shoots off blood crystals and instant blood crystalization awaits if you get hit by any one of the crystals. only magical attacks and spells can deflect them.

Bio: found in the north, she was found by a lumberjack and raised by him until she was 18, she found out she could control blood when she was six and killed a schoolmate by accident by performing her first blood crystalization, then her life changed forever when she found out she was a 'blood demon'. It meant to steal blood from others to sustain her own life. she did so until she came home and found her 'father' dying. He gave her a choice to take his life or to die hewrself... she chose to kill him and took the weapons he found with her.. the two weapons she now uses as a assasin... it has been 13 years since her father died...

Well? what do you guys think?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Hey, can I join as either their teammate, or even better, another team by myself. >=D

Chromatic

Become
Awards
1. It is up to my opponents who will be their fifth member (should any one else show)

2. Archetype may judge. In fact, this battle will need one, or two.

3. If it's possible, could we refer any further discussion of who will be on whose side to VMs and PMs? Given the conditions I have myself under, it would be a bit unfair to get OOC'd to defeat under those terms. Also, Blufire and qster may make IC posts.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Um, C_C, why are you starting another battle when you still have to post in the one we've started? I've been waiting for your reply for ages....

Also, I'll judge if you want.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
OOC:
The location was mentioned in the first post. It's a UN military compound, housed within a dome, located in the middle of a desert. As of my first post, my character just forced her way inside. The inside of the dome is up for you guys to touch on, and feel free to send some NPC military drones after me.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
OOC: Well then let this be my first post.
IC: Zexos walked through the desert, no concern for the need of water. He saw a military compound ahead and he quickly ran to the giant dome-like structure. Now all I need is to create a door. He created a flame within his palm and used it to melt a hole to use as an entrance. He walked around, no concern for any human guards that could be on patrol, yet he was ever so cautious. The reason why is because his opponents could be anything, even though he could probably take them down easily. He pressed himself against a wall and saw a woman wearing a white shirt, blue vest, and past knee shorts. She carried a wood staff, so she was either crazy or a sorceror. He rose up and pressed against the ceiling, in order to avoid detection in case she came over. He used this chance of her not knowing him to mess with her mind. Tell me, what's your name? Why do you carry a staff with you instead of just arming yourself with a gun? Zexos transmitted to her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back