• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chrno Crusade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
I read the manga and I plan to buy the anime as soon as possible.Is the anime good?Who is your favorite character in the manga and anime?And what do you think about the series.

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I've read volumes 1-3 of the manga, and I hope to get volume 4 soon. I've seen a few episodes of the anime on the Anime Network. The dubbed voices are really bad to me. I still want to see the rest though. My favorite character is Chrno.

Skeith

yeah i have read some of the manga and seen a few episodes of the anime. I thinks its really cool an di think Chrono is my fav. character in it.

M

Mika

I've read the all the manga that's out & I've seen up 2 the 3rd dvd. The voices are terrible !!! The manga is really good though & the only good parts about the anime are some of the episodes are funny & I like the opening song. For fav characters, I like Rosestte & Chrono.

Rubedo

Has any one here other than me seen it in japanies (spelling?). I watched the hole thing like that. (with dubs) it was a really good show and I liked the voice's... I hated the ending!!! I almost cried

DarkZerox

Yeah, i've read most of the manga so far in english and i've seen the first 8 episodes. i think the manga is better, in the english anime version their voices are annoying especially Rosette >,< But do what you wish i think i might just watch the anime anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back