• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Christopher Nolan's Interstellar (November 2014)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
[video=youtube;3BHpeLs8M3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHpeLs8M3Q[/video]

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this film could end up being Nolan's very own 2001: A Space Odyssey at least in terms of intelligence and sheer scope as a filmmaker? In any event, let the McConaissance continue!

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I love Nolan's work. Inception, The Prestige, and The Dark Knight Trilogy were all fantastic. I'm pumped up for this one too.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Uggggggggh, I am so excited for this film after seeing the trailer. It seriously cannot come out soon enough.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I saw this trailer when I went go see Godzilla.

The premise looks great. Plus it`s directed by freaking Christopher Nolan. The guys a outstanding director, hasn`t made a single bad movie.

Can`t wait

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
direct download of the new trailer
http://downloads.paramount.com/kaltura/content/r71v1/entry/data/354/854/0_buycdmn8_0_ygksx8j3_2.mp4

so idk much about the setup of this movie but from the trailer its pretty interesting, and i had some thoughts

What I think might be an interesting sci-fi storytelling angle is that often it feels like the promise of interstellar travel and finding new worlds to inhabit is treated like something of a panacea for whatever societal or environmental problems we have on Earth. That with enough effort we can escape the problems of our home, and start fresh on the greener side.

So what if the only solution ended up being a world where life was near impossibly harder than where we left? Perhaps it would call into question the human ability (or possibly will) to adapt and perservere.

D

Deleted member 36435

why would you watch a movie that doesn't have bane in it?

D

Deleted member 36435

who the fuck goes on reddit to talk about movies
i dont need to talk about fight club for the 15000 time

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i still can't tell what this movie is about from that trailer

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I saw the new trailer last night just before I went to bed. I am so excited for this film. This really seems like it might be Nolan's most daring film to date.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
So Mathew McConaughey is really killing it with these roles lately, but he'll always be Steve to me

10892426_det.jpg

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That's the best kind of movie.

i guess so, but when i'm enticed to pay for a movie i want to know what it's about. but i do have to admit that it's impressive that i don't know the plotline because of the trailer. i feel like i watched the whole movie with some trailers.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
i still can't tell what this movie is about from that trailer

Watch the second trailer. You should get a good idea about the movie is about. IMO, I have a feeling the plot will be similar to Jill Paton Walsh's Green Book.

[video=youtube;zSWdZVtXT7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWdZVtXT7E[/video]

I can't flipping wait for this movie. I diddlying LOVE Christopher Nolan and science fiction so this is right up my alley.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Watch the second trailer. You should get a good idea about the movie is about. IMO, I have a feeling the plot will be similar to Jill Paton Walsh's Green Book.

Oh, I have. I still can't get what the plot's going to be about, but like I said before that's a good thing. I've seen all of Christopher Nolan's movies and they have still failed to disappoint, so you can bet I'm going to see this.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
One thing that is clear is that Christopher Nolan sticks to his style of coming up with unique concepts and based on the trailers I have seen thus far, he didn't fail at getting Mathew to star in it. I really look forward to seeing this movie. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back