• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas Wishlists 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
What's on your wishlist for 2016 this Christmas?
What are things you'd like or are expecting to get.

Felt we could have a thread to discuss it here.

I'm personally just getting video games this year. It's been years since I got any for christmas, but I figured why not this year.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't come from a background in which Christmas is a 'thing' so I treated myself to a new jacket; this erratic weather demanded it. Also ordered a GBA with a backlit screen because...well...

tumblr_nxczvmOQ661uelehno1_400.gif

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Also ordered a GBA with a backlit screen because...well...

Dude that's rad. I've been meaning to do this to my Game Boy Pocket. Any specific color?

As for me?

tumblr_n704k6qnzH1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Lots of PS4 games
A second PS4 controller
Clothes
A new watch
An iPhone case

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Food more food. Being serious I would love to be with family this year especially with my siblings.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I better get my damn pony this year.

I already bought and assembled my new PC parts earlier last month so I'm good. I also just bought those new headphones with cat ears, the ears of which work as a speaker so you can play your music loudly with your buds. I found a pair that were super cheap so I couldn't pass them up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
a permanent position at one of my jobs

any job I apply for in the next week

to stay at my other job without issues so I will not go broke paying loans

a new dress

the ability to concentrate enough to finish reading some books so I can sell the ones I don't love

money to buy a new bookshelf

time to build said bookshelf

my mom's happiness

my grandma's happiness

to find the best-fitting doctorate program this week when I look again

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
a cool snazzy outfit to get Spockanort to notice me

Lunchdad, you don't need a snazzy outfit.
You have a snazzy personality, and any staff would be lucky to notice it.

Also, let's you some rhinestone gloves, just in case.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
A pair of black boots to go with my black jacket, pants and gloves.

jk. I really just want happiness for certain people close to me that isn't exactly material.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nothing much this year, really.
My biggest wish that doesn't have much to do with Christmas tho is finally getting this job over and finding a better one in June.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I better get my damn pony this year.

I already bought and assembled my new PC parts earlier last month so I'm good. I also just bought those new headphones with cat ears, the ears of which work as a speaker so you can play your music loudly with your buds. I found a pair that were super cheap so I couldn't pass them up.

Thats awesome. Are your cat headphones the ones that were part of a kickstarter? :O

As for myself? It's kind of a small list.

1. FFXV
2. Books
3. Long sleeve shirts

And I'd like my family to be happy and healthy going into the new year. Hoping they like their presents this year too. :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
All I want for Christmas is some books and a few gift cards. Also to get the job I applied for a few days ago

Laeril

Awards
Already got the normal gifts (book from Amazon, two KH stationary items from Redbubble, and a Gondor University t-shirt from TeePublic that is way too tight on me despite being a 3XL. Should really make a Facebook or Instagram post about it). They already came because the past couple of years, my family hasn't really been doing stuff under the tree. We're all adults and no grandchildren are in sight at the moment, so why bother?

This year, though, Mom and Dad have surprise gifts for us "kids" under the tree. Really excited to see what mine is. Mom said it will be something I need and something I'll love at the same time, so who knows!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I bought Super Mario Bros 3 for the 3DS to myself as Christmas gift so uhh... probably that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back