• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas town, Netherworld?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

While looking on KH2.net i found out that the "UNDERWORLD" is not the only netherworld in the game. Yes, officals say Ancient Greece isn't the only one. So i did some thinking. In photos and trailers of KH2, we see halloween town and christmas town. What if Christmas town is a netherworld. If "H" town is normal, than "C" town, the opposite, coul be a netherworld. Either that or the other way around?!:confused: Post your theory about the netherworlds and Christmas town:)

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I Mean In The Game , Not The Movie!
THE WORLD IS BASED UPON THE MOVIE!!!!! how else would you explain, lock, shock, barrel, sally, jack, oogie boogie, the moon light hill, the graveyard, oogie's manor, the mayor, dr. finkelstein, zero, and the the walking bathtub!! the world is based upon the movie! it is as simple as that! and there are no netherworlds! christmas is not the oppisite of halloween, christmas town is not the oppisite of halloween town! don't mess with me on this it is one of my all time favorite movies!

agentscamp5

If You Look At The Worlds You Would See They Are Not Exactly Like The Movie <some Things Get Changed! Not Alot But Some.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
If You Look At The Worlds You Would See They Are Not Exactly Like The Movie
i know that is why there is a 14 year old kid running around bashing little black things!
some Things Get Changed! Not Alot But Some.
i don't think they would change it as drastic as saying that halloween is the oppisite of christmas, nor do i think that making CHRISTMAS A NETHERWORLD IS NOT A LOT! it is christmas for crying out loud, a time of giving and joy, not a time to known as a netherworld!

Sephiroth_spawn

i dont think that christams town is a nether world christmas isnt oppisite of halloween cause christmas is when jesus was born and halloween was just made up by some guy halloween would have to be when jesus died or something for it to be an opposite..get what im saying?

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Looks like Kero has met an NGD (as I have) *dun dun dun*

I would jump in but I see you 2 have a heated arguement XD

And Sephiroth_spawn, you need to stop spamming.

agentscamp5

Netherworld Doesn"t Have To Be Bad Just Opposite. Halloween Is Dak And Spooky, Christmas Is Light And Happy> If H Town Is Normal Town< C Town Would Be Netherworld( Opposite< Not Evil!)

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
Do you even no what Nether world means? It's where the dead rest.
Now why would Christmad twon be a place for dead people. It's just another normal world.
Why would Square-Enix make a town filled with cheer and joy a nether world?

Edit and note: I looked Nether world in a dictionary and I got place where the dead are said to dwell so if I'm wrong you may shoot me.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah Christmas Town is the exact same world as Halooween Town. Jack just chjanged stuff around. Remember in the Jump Festa trailer when Jack rode in on the skele reindeer? Sora was standing right next to the green thing in Halooween Town. Chritmas Town in the exact same world like in the movie

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Sora was standing right next to the green thing in Halooween Town
-_- no he isn't. and if he was, then jack would be showing his sleigh to sora. christmas town and halloween town are to different towns entirerlly! and if you still can not figure that out, then you need watch the movie again. they are different, jack did not change hallowenn town into christmas town. get it, got it, good!

~Unknown_User~

kerobaroes said:
christmas town is another town, just like halloween town, thanksgiving town, easter town, kwanza town, and all the other doors in there that lead to other towns! it is not the oppisote, or a netherworld!

You left out Yom Kippur Town...;)

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
intro038.jpg

hah! u c? theres the grren thign and theres Sora and the gang. Here comes jack on the reindeer, Also how would Jack just randomly suddenly find a Christmas World? Kinda awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back