• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas killed the mood.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBright

I liked christmas town. But I do wish they made halloween tower a little bigger, and let you switch Jack's outfit back to his original outfit.

Vexen o3o

I liked Christmas Town better than Halloween Town, Halloween Town was so dark I could hardly see what I was fighting. It was still a good world though.

codycameron09

When it came out, I though they would switch the music from "This is Halloween" to "What's This?". That would have been cool!!!

I liked Sora acting a little goofy. But, I want him to have more anger in KH3. The theme should be that the darkness is getting too much of him. :)

Diastyl

Christmas Town was nice..... but I have to agree, it changed the aura of Halloween Town a little......

And yes, Sora was so kiddy with the "Lets go see santa!" crap, but I liked it cuz he was so cute :))

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The entire point of Sora being a little kid and wanting to see Santa was his character.
In the freaking game's journal he's described as being naive.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Christmas Town was nice..... but I have to agree, it changed the aura of Halloween Town a little......

And yes, Sora was so kiddy with the "Lets go see santa!" crap, but I liked it cuz he was so cute :))

Yes he was kiddie. I was shocked when he asked Santa if he was on the nice list.
I think it changed Halloween Town's dark atmosphere.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes he was kiddie. I was shocked when he asked Santa if he was on the nice list.
I think it changed Halloween Town's dark atmosphere.
I don't think you've watched the movie lately...

It's always been like that.

Complete contrasts.
It was kind of the basis of the entire thing.

And again I say, Sora's character trait is being naive and brave. A lot of the time he's just being a kid. He is one.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The idea was that the world is called halloween town, and they treat christmas town like halloween town.

but christmas town was part of halloween town...its even in the movie...
i mean look at Olympus coliseum in KH2, its call Olympus coliseum but you spent most of the time in the underworld...
then they should change the name of olympus coliseum to underworld instead right? -.-

just live with it,you wont die for something little like that

Last edited:

Modnar

Halloweentown was honestly one of my least favorite worlds in khII. I wasn't sure why...but it may have been the Christmas buzzkill effect...idk. good point though. props for sharing opinions.

BluesStar21

Halloweentown was honestly one of my least favorite worlds in khII. I wasn't sure why...but it may have been the Christmas buzzkill effect...idk. good point though. props for sharing opinions.

how could you hate Halloween Town, it gave the game some new spark to it, with the cool halloween custome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back