• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Choosing the 2 Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

A question I want to ask. What 2 keyblades would you choose for KingdomHEarts2 that we know of right now??? Oblivian & Diamon Dust Kingdom Key & Divine Rose ????? etc......

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Either Ultima Weapon and Oblivion or One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust.

8myworldsmyown8

How do you get the one winged angel? Do you defeat sephiroth or sumfin? And how do you get the diamond dust one? Are the two of them only exclusive to kh2 or is it in kh too?

Reaver

8myworldsmyown8 said:
How do you get the one winged angel? Do you defeat sephiroth or sumfin? And how do you get the diamond dust one? Are the two of them only exclusive to kh2 or is it in kh too?

Defeat Sephiroth for his One Winged Angel and to get Diamond Dust you defeat the Ice Titan in Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix. Final Mix is only in Japan so good luck with that one...

D

dedtr9

why dosent final mix ever come out in the US?
just not fair... i cant understand japanese

twister28001

I would choose Ultimate and One Winged Angel Keyblades. That would be interesting combination. Just one question how will Sora cast magic when he has two keyblades in his hand?

A

Arabow

I read on kingdomhearts2.net that you might be able to make your own key blade in kingdom hearts 2 but you have to find some very rare items in each world but that would be sweeeeeeeet if you could make some sick kick butt keyblades and name them like "Kingdom's Flame" and "Kingdom's Bane" or something like that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back