• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Choose Your Fate: Deep Dive What Really Happened Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Calling all fans of the original, this is the time. This IS the place. This is.....

Choose Your Fate: Deep Dive: What Really Happened: Reborn.
(You choose the story)

Chapter 1: Prologue

It's dark. There is a lifeless, limp body in the middle of a black, empty room. He has just wet his pants, fearing the unknown. Suddenly a light comes on. A windowpane and a T.V are revealed. Sora sits up and turns on the T.V.
"Urm, observation number..... 942 if I am correct?" A voice says from beyond the window.
"943 Actually. I can see you're a newbie to this job." Replies another voice.
"Yeah, whatever.... What's he watching?"
"Super Duper Ninjas? Crazy Hyper Ninja force Super Monkeys go?"
"I don't think that's how you say...."
"HEY! YOU GUYS SHUT IT OVER THERE! I'M TRYIN 'TA WATCH SOME T.V HERE!"
"Yes, Sora." Says Donald. Him and Goofy walk off with their clipboards and sit down in the dining room.
"Well shucks, I'm bored." Says Goofy.
"Wanna drink some beer?"
"*Hic* Yeah! Better be sweet."
"You know how I do, Gangsta."
"Hyuck! This is some nice stuff man."
"SHUT UP!" Shouted Sora. "YOU KIDS WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR WHAT?"
"Whatever man." Says Donald. He sighed, finished his beer quickly, and placed the can on top of the pile on the table. As he made his way into the kitchen, he tripped over a body.
"Dangit Roger, why do you have to sleep there?" Said Donald.
"It's Roxas."
"Whatever Roland."
"Any idea where everybody else is, Goof?" Said Roxas.
"How the *Hic* am I supposed to know?" Replied Goofy. Within moments of saying this, he collapsed onto the floor. Roxas sighed, got himself out of his sleeping bag, and brushed the dust off his shirt. He reached for a bowl and poured himself some cereal. As he poured some milk onto them, he heard the doorbell ring. He stuck a spoon into his bowl and made his way into the sitting room where he was struck by the sight of:

A: Riku
B: Kairi
C: Ned the former Neoshadow, a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back