• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Choco did some doodles ><;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocobo-run

Awards
I'm just gonna kinda throw these here. Hope you all enjoy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anagram

Banned
Amazing work! I like them all but I love the sidewalk one most. :biggrin:

chocobo-run

Awards
Thank you!! That was a compilation of me and my boyfriend doodling in the drive way one day my shorts were COATED in chalk. I looked like unicorn cocain. Lmao.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
That chalk drawing is beautiful, how long did it take you? I'd love to see more of your chalk drawings, if you've done any more.

I love your other two drawings as well, your chocobo is lovely and it's beautifully coloured. Would love to see that yoggy ram in colour as well. C:

chocobo-run

Awards
That chalk drawing is beautiful, how long did it take you? I'd love to see more of your chalk drawings, if you've done any more.

I love your other two drawings as well, your chocobo is lovely and it's beautifully coloured. Would love to see that yoggy ram in colour as well. C:

Thank you so much your compliments mean a lot!! The chalk drawing only took me about maybe 45 minutes to and hour. I haven't done anymore chalk drawings due to well for one there is usually a car parked in my chalk drawing spot, then I ran out of summer days and started school back up, but its almost summer again so maybe there will be more soon! I would do some now while I'm on this short break, but lately the weather's been either too cold or wet.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ah, art~ my domain! xD ♥ these are so pretty, here, you deserve a Honeybunny!
latest

I'm glad to see people attached to their Dream Eaters. I started a new game on Critical and transferred all my previous Dream Eaters to the new game file, but I simply can't fight with other Spirits than my fav two by my side... a Keeba Tiger called Vanitaigas ( Taiga + Vanitas, I named him like this before I grew completely obsessed with Vanitas haa xD) and a Me Me Bunny called Scarf-kun (it was either that or Yukiteru! and I had a MajikLapin named Yuno...and you know... I chose Scarf-kun just because)

chocobo-run

Awards
Ah, art~ my domain! xD ♥ these are so pretty, here, you deserve a Honeybunny!
latest

I'm glad to see people attached to their Dream Eaters. I started a new game on Critical and transferred all my previous Dream Eaters to the new game file, but I simply can't fight with other Spirits than my fav two by my side... a Keeba Tiger called Vanitaigas ( Taiga + Vanitas, I named him like this before I grew completely obsessed with Vanitas haa xD) and a Me Me Bunny called Scarf-kun (it was either that or Yukiteru! and I had a MajikLapin named Yuno...and you know... I chose Scarf-kun just because)

Thank you so much >< I still haven't finished my Dream Eater, but I have drawn some new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back