• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chirithii locations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
Does anyone know where Chirithii is when she gives you the mission destroy the dark balls? I looked all over Dwarf woodlands with no luck :(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This is the first time I heard someone referring to Chirithy as a female. What a refreshing change. :D

The cat's immediately to the left, behind the bushes, when you land on the first checkpoint (Flower Gardens) of the world.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
You can also find him at the bottom of the Rabbit Hole in Wonderland. And on the rooftops for Agrabah.

MegaCore5

Awards
This is the first time I heard someone referring to Chirithy as a female. What a refreshing change. :D

The cat's immediately to the left, behind the bushes, when you land on the first checkpoint (Flower Gardens) of the world.

Thanks a bunch! I must have passed that place 100 times already lol! Yeah idk Chirithy striked me as a girl when I first saw her :)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks a bunch! I must have passed that place 100 times already lol! Yeah idk Chirithy striked me as a girl when I first saw her :)

Note that there are 2 darkballs to be found by taking the tram from the left and from the right. None of the other darkballs in the 3 worlds are difficult to find.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This one got me, too! I don't know for what reason they put Chirithy there, and I felt being trolled, haha. Ah... those days... How I wish I could redo those missions!

I still remember the days when I used to struggle against Darkballs. And the fact that the L200 ones needed 12 AP to fight was the rotten icing on the rotten cake...

Newer players have every reason to be glad that they decided to normalise the AP cost of story Heartless to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back