• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
things outside of the normal chip types are okay for this thread, too. I wanna expand the margins a bit. for example, i like cheez-its. (i know its a cracker, i dont think of them as one though.) I've eaten Gardetto's before. Jazz like that.

as well, am i one of few who havent ever gotten addicted to pringles? I always hear that people love them, but theyve never moved past "okay" for me.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Old bay ones.. like the crab chips or whatnot._.?
And you try combination doritos a lot. What was the one you hated? Anyone else try those btw? iiiiiii... yea no.

And as for sour cream and onion, eh, i dont despise 'em. I'll eat them sometimes, just they make your breath bad>_-

Oh, dip with chips, anyone? No for me.

Yes, The Crab Chips. Pure Amazingness. Yea... Blue Cheese Doritos -__o Thing tasted nasty. As for dip, I'll do a cool ranch dip or something similar to it with Ruffles chips or some chip that won't break easily.

DaDarkDude

Salt and Vinegar are good, but, I like the chicken flavored ones... They have them here, but, I don't know if they have them anywhere else...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Does Nachos and melted cheese count? I love Nachos and Cheese. If it doesnt then I would probably go with Funyions (however they are spelled)

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Does Nachos and melted cheese count? I love Nachos and Cheese. If it doesnt then I would probably go with Funyions (however they are spelled)

sure, thats cool for this thread : )
I myself have never really liked nachos w/ cheese, etc. Only time i've eaten nacho really are when we have beefy nachos for lunch. Tastes soooo good@_@
This reminds me of chili fritos. I dont like them, either.

Oh, @Xanagar: What is Thunder brand? Never heard of it.-.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Oh, @Xanagar: What is Thunder brand? Never heard of it.-.

Lance-ChipThunder-SV.jpg

Little bites of shocking heaven. <3

Trag

Bronze Member
I don't know who else has had these, but I can't find them anywhere: Cheddar Beer chips. They are amazing.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh god, I don't even know where to start. I technically eat almost everyting!

Hot Cheetos
Doritos
Tostitos (mmhhh..XD)
Ruffles con Queso (that's right)
Munchies!!!!
Lays

Well, pretty much I'll eat anything but those are the ones I mostly eat.

Apollo

Silver Member
I love Cool Ranch, Cheesy, Pizza, and BBQ. Most of the other flavors make me sick, or just taste gross to me.

Back