• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Chip N Dale Live Action Film

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Disney Reviving 'Chip 'n Dale' for a Live-Action Feature (Exclusive)

The studio has picked up a "Rescue Rangers" pitch by commercials director Robert Rugan for a movie to be produced by Mandeville.

Rugan
, an award-winning commercials director, who is writing an updated take on the characters in what is being envisioned as a live-action/CG hybrid.Mandeville Films/TV, the Disney-based production shingle run by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman that is also behind the studio’s Muppets franchise, is producing.

It is from Rescue Rangers that the new project would spring as it tells an origin story of sorts.
Mandeville's Alexander Young is overseeing for the shingle and will exec produce.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I feel like there's more to Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers than The Chipmunks that it has the potential to not be terrible. Potentially.

...Hopefully.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah because alvin and the chipmunks worked out so well didn't it

It did untill they decided to to stop caring in the last movieand even still its animated sereis in production

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
On one hand I'm glad the rescue rangers are back. On the other hand I'm very skeptical of live action/cg hybrids.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
for a second when first reading this I thought this was a Rescuers remake and not a Rescue Rangers remake.

then i started re-reading it and somehow my brain thought it was some sort of collaboration between the two kind of movies. i am really dumb

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
i may be willing to give this movie a chance if they fit the coo coo cola song in there somewhere

like in a tv ad playing in the background or something

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's bad enough that it's live action but why does it have to be an origin story? Do we really need to know the origin of Chip and Dale?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It's bad enough that it's live action but why does it have to be an origin story? Do we really need to know the origin of Chip and Dale?

It's pretty likely an origin story for how the group came together. Whuch the animated series already did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back