• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chinese Toddler Run Over By Two Vehicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Saw this a while ago on Reddit. Pretty goddamn disgraceful. I don't care how high you hold your "honor", if you see a fellow human being, hell even a poor little girl, you help them!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I was just about to post this. I saw it on youtube 30 mins ago and I kept thinking to my self, are the value of people lives so worthless that when an innocent little girl is ran over you leave her to die. Fortunately a good Samaritan saw her and finally took her to a hospital. I hope karma kicks all those by standers in the balls really hard

>applying karma to china

heh.

Saw this a while ago on Reddit. Pretty goddamn disgraceful. I don't care how high you hold your "honor", if you see a fellow human being, hell even a poor little girl, you help them!

that
feels racist

culture is culture, and people function different in real-life situations regardless of what their morals and beliefs are. helping random people happens to be a very clutch situation due to overwhelming pressure and stresses. is how it is.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Been reading through this all on Sankaku Complex. Poor thing died last night. It's... disgusting that they're treating the woman as a hero for pulling her to the side of the road. Sure, it was a helpful gesture and all, but... It's just sickening to see.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
culture is culture, and people function different in real-life situations regardless of what their morals and beliefs are. helping random people happens to be a very clutch situation due to overwhelming pressure and stresses. is how it is.

When the 2nd car came though, and then ran over the girls legs, that was terrible. Even if you don't want to be involved and help, you don't inflict more damage.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
When the 2nd car came though, and then ran over the girls legs, that was terrible. Even if you don't want to be involved and help, you don't inflict more damage.

This.

I understand that some of the people who walked by may have been under a lot of pressure, but the people running them over with a truck is the part that is wrong with this situation.

Lancelot

Awards
After reading a piece about "good samaritans who help end up having to pay for the surgery/fees" I felt a little more sympathetic to the passers-by, but at the same time, 18 bloody people passed her and did nothing... No matter where you live, that isn't something that should determine whether you help a child or not. And subsequently she died from it.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I couldn't watch the whole video, after she was ran over a second time I paused it, and honestly got a bit teary eyed.
:/

Lancelot

Awards
It... wasn't as graphic as I was expecting, but it was still difficult to watch :/ I purposely held out on watching it though because I thought it would be quite a bit more graphic.

Nov

Awards
My sister showed me the video of this few days ago. It was very distressing to watch. It just made me feel horrible. Mm, I just wonder, that if the kid was a toddler, where her parents were? Why is a toddler wandering alone on a street in the first place?

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
Funnily enough, I haven't seen a thing about her parents yet through the articles I've read. I think they may have appeared in the news report video I watched, but I'm unsure.

Nov

Awards
Funnily enough, I haven't seen a thing about her parents yet through the articles I've read. I think they may have appeared in the news report video I watched, but I'm unsure.
They were on the video that I've seen of this incident but meh, it was all Chinese so I don't know what they said. They were very upset and crying of course.

Youniquee

Awards
This has been all over Tumblr...I don't think I can watch the video. but wow. This world is really sick.

Awards
The Chinese media tracked down some of the pedestrians identified in the video and asked them why, to which some responded they were hesitant to help due to concerns of widespread litigation scams.

Yeah I call bullshit, and if that was what they were really thinking then that makes it even more pathetic. So the chance of them losing money weighs more heavily on their mind than the life of a dieing little girl that they could easily help just by calling an ambulance or pulling her out of the way? And just how heartless do you have to be to just run over ANYONE and keep going like you just hit a freaking rat? I don't care if someone thinks it's 'racist' that's fucked up.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This is one of the most sickening, heartless things I have ever seen. It's not as much the fact that she got hit by a car, because people do everyday. It's the fact that people didn't even look at her or acknowledge that she was hurt. I may not have the same mentality as any of these Chinese people but when someone is hurt or injured (especially a child) you help them. I don't give a bonk what country you are from, what religion you are, or what race you are: it's human nature.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
ok wishing them bodily harm isn't the best seriously how heartless can they truly be.

more or less than the person wishing physical harm upon them?

Yeah I call bullshit, and if that was what they were really thinking then that makes it even more pathetic. So the chance of them losing money weighs more heavily on their mind than the life of a dieing little girl that they could easily help just by calling an ambulance or pulling her out of the way? And just how heartless do you have to be to just run over ANYONE and keep going like you just hit a freaking rat? I don't care if someone thinks it's 'racist' that's fucked up.

The racist thing was more about the person raomdly saying that the Chinese were trying to uphold some "honor". However it may be more than a tiny bit ignorant to say that certain things are unjustifiable because of their nature.

And know what! In a country with overpopulation and what I'm sure are some crazy economical issues, saving the life of someone who looks dead and is completely unrelated to them, with money being a potential issue, may just be logical.

This is one of the most sickening, heartless things I have ever seen. It's not as much the fact that she got hit by a car, because people do everyday. It's the fact that people didn't even look at her or acknowledge that she was hurt. I may not have the same mentality as any of these Chinese people but when someone is hurt or injured (especially a child) you help them. I don't give a bonk what country you are from, what religion you are, or what race you are: it's human nature.

well then yeah there's the dilemma here.

People act extraordinarily different in action than they do in theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back