Chinese Chicken Company Subsidises Video Game Companies?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Thank you Edmunds
  • News Hound
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
I think you meant "corporate companies" tehe :p Define corporal

This was honestly a interesting read. It is shocking that a company in the Food Industry is purchasing video game companies considered in the Entertainment Industry, but can you blame them? Knowing the company's current position; harsh environment and limited business control, finding new revenue streams only makes sense for the company. With the ban lifted from video games in China, you potentially have 1.2 billion customers. That's quite a big audience if you cater to the market correctly and China's market is growing (though we can't always tell if they're lying or not).

It's an interesting choice, for sure, for a company that produces meat. But like I said, the Entertainment Industry in China is growing. This makes marketing penetration desirable for just about any company.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
I think you meant "corporate companies" tehe :p Define corporal
Cheers for spotting my obvious typo. I meant to type in corporate.

This was honestly an interesting read. It is shocking that a company in the Food Industry is purchasing video game companies considered in the Entertainment Industry, but can you blame them? Knowing the company's current position; harsh environment and limited business control, finding new revenue streams only makes sense for the company. With the ban lifted from video games in China, you potentially have 1.2 billion customers. That's quite a big audience if you cater to the market correctly and China's market is growing (though we can't always tell if they're lying or not).
It's an interesting choice, for sure, for a company that produces meat. But like I said, the Entertainment Industry in China is growing. This makes marketing penetration desirable for just about any company.
There was a band lifted from video games in China? I can understand Korea because of their censorship of Japanese media, but I never knew about this… interesting.
As you said, there’s no denying that China has the largest consumer market in the world, however, my concern is that, how are they going to change their work culture to accommodate the entertainment industry? Regardless, this was a very entertaining read. I was literally laughing out loud at the concept of this.