• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Children of Heart--*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Author's notes:

So, you might or might not know me from the work-I'm-in-the-middle-of: Fiat Lux, which is a story I composed a while back, and it's taking forever for me to finish. Life is good, though. I'm getting lazy, but hey, it's still good.

Well, I've been promoting a website for about a year now, called Kingdom Hearts RP, and I've stuck firm to it, even when the site was hacked, and shut down for good off phpbb.com. (the website was ranked number 2 overall, below Naruto....stoopied ninja.)

THESE accounts are from ACTUAL Rpers doing what they do best: writing a detailed, complicated story with as many plot twists and relationships within the many diverse characters as a bad soap opera. I'm just writing them all down, because I feel like enlightening you all. It might make your day, you never know. ;D

So, on with the show.

Pinky Rose presents: Children of Heart. (based off the events of www.kingdomhearts.phpbbnow.com/index)

==================================================================================================================================

Then there was one.

One was all it took, and suddenly it sprang into being. Life which was not, suddenly was...and the creator was Axel.

We wasn't a pyro, with red hair, or a fancy black cloak. He was himself; a young man with the desire to create a world within the world in which we lived in, and yet overlook ever so often.
Axel was the creator.

But then he disapeared. Another took his place. While people passed through the gates of his masterpiece, they came and went. Some stayed...few stayed. The one who did, was Zexion....and he would be the one to make life into the life which Axel had made, and abandoned. And Zexion brought another to his side: Roxas. They built upon the ruins of Axel's phoenix.

And more came to the masterpiece. Word was like blood; flowing from one palce to the other. The people were the veins. They were happy in this new place, now, away from the Myspace Spam and Facebook whoring. And it was always so quiet.

I arrived in this place on mistake. I fell in love, and it was for good. And I abandoned my precious profile pages, delicately arranged...and I found it.
I wasn't intending on staying, but I had found more friends there than on my page...and I was glad of it.

I was Pinky Rose then, and I am so now...but there, in the tangled story that is mine, which I share, is the story of those who were born from the ashes of Axel's desires to create life....and there, oh ones who listen to the tale....there are the ones who call themselves the Children of Heart.

-----------------------

Olympus Colleseum:

Rose hadn't known she'd be landing here. As far as she knew, she wasn't even aware she had begun the journey that would never cease....that journey would test her skills and powers, beyond which she could even dream. Right now, here, in the stadium seats which were filled only with air, she saw what would lead her on into this tedious task.

This person, this creature which she had never seen before, was a tall woman, dressed in a raven-black cloak and night-colored bodysuit...sunglasses perched upon the bridge of a sleek nose, and small traces of a mixture of green and purple eyeshadow. Her lips were dark with black lipstick, and her skin was almost like porcelian...if not for the acception of the many visible scars and injuries this woman had, it would have almost been accurate to call her a living doll. Knee high boots stepped with a jingling sound into the airy dust, while buckles and chains which attached the bodysuit and the cloak clanged together.
As if there wasn't enough black on this elegant lady, her hair was nearly chopped off at the armpit; also black.
She was tall and slender, and something about her held a malice which was unspeakable...and Rose herself had doubts of whether or not to confront her, or let her be...for the look in her eyes, even hidden behind the sunglasses....felt rather frigtening.

Rose noticed something. Her ears were pointed. She was a demon.
That's when Pinky made the mistake of calling out to this pretty young lady.

"You there," replied the young lady, after the friendly hello from Rose, "You want to fight?"

Pinky wasn't sure. She'd not been a fair fighter before...this was her first time in a long while.
"I'm....sorta rusty..." She was stammering...of course the demoness was rather un-nerving.

"Come on," said the other, motioning around her in the empty arena, "there's nobody else here...and I'm rather bored....you must be new...I know most faces here."
Rose asked her name.
"Celox Caedo, of Deep Jungle," replied Celox, with a slight bow, "I rule there. And you?"

"P-Pinky Rose...of....somewhere....." She paused, slightly in thought. "I really don't know where I'm from...nor at least where it is I belong...."
"Battle with me then."
She was awestruck. "Wha?"

Celox nodded. "Find yourself. I'll go easy on you."

Pinky didn't have any other weapon than her Sword of the Ice...the azure blade, decorated with shimmering crystals, and her shield, also of the same blue crystal, which she'd been using for the longest time. Celox appeared to have a variety of threatening weapons...and a load of confidence.

The pair unsheathed their weapons....Pinky felt hot in the face while she watched Celox with duel katana, almost as malevolent-looking as their owner, prepare for an assult.

Dust was kicked up, and Celox struck first. Rose wasn't prepared for the stinging, and the blood. She was quite out of practice. She tried to summon a wave of water against the demoness. Uneffective. Celox dodged it without so much as effort. Sweat was dripping from both women as the sun rose into the afternoon skies.
Pinky was in agony from the salt in her wounds, which were numerous.
Celox barely suffered a bruise, let alone any major cuts...she was sweating though.

The Deep Jungle ruler didn't seemed phased at all, but left without a word to Rose, and thus she was alone.

Alone. Not a good thing for when one is new to a place, so vast, so complicated, as this universe...but she would find her way. Celox had aknowledged that. She was enough of a fighter to go places, and do great things....but practice was key.

"A good fight, miss."

Rose hadn't expected company. Another tall young lady was entering from the lobby of the Colleseum now, dressed in white robes which hid her slim figure, and donning a shimmering golden tiara on her blue-crested head. Her smile was enough to show she meant no harm, but looks were decieving.

"I wasn't expecting you to live through that," the lady told Rose, without batting an eyelash, while Pinky felt her mouth drop open, "Celox isn't the merciful type."
The other finally found the words. "You know her?"

"I know her," the older one said, "We know one another."
Pinky was afraid to ask who SHE was...another kill-happy person was all she needed now.

"My name is Queen Tirena...I rule Atlantica. I came here in search of Marines, for the World needs protection...and you said you didn't have a home, right?"
Rose nodded uneasily, while sweat stung in her eyes. She wiped it away, and focused on the Queen.

"Well, you can stay with me and my husband Hasha...we don't have anyone but our son, and we could use a marine....even if you are a bit rusty with your fighting skills."
"What," questioned the newcomer, "would you possibly need protection from? You're a Queen, you ought to have guards."

"We have problems with sharks, and no real army," Tirena said, with a frown, "And I'm sure you don't want to be left out here all by yourself, right? You can make yourself at home there."
With no further suspicions, and all possibilities of Tirena trying to murder her in some way, Rose agreed to go to Atlantica with this strange, new friend she had made.

============~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=================~~~~~~~~~~~~~===========================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===============================================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

PREVIEWS;

Every heroine needs an arch-enemy. Pinky Rose found him.
In the arches of the Radiant Garden, she saw him. He saw her.

They both saw enemies, and neither one of them knew that the battle between them would last longer than just this skirmish...it would go on, and ring out through the history of this place. People would know of this rivalry for as long as time would allow it...and it would be retold throughout the ages. The girl and the man who would hate each other so much, that their battle would rage on forever between them.

He was the Nobody...his name was Trickster. A creature of Twilight, a twisted master of cruel and chaotic manipulation, he was the armored one; the gleaming silver shimmering in Hollow Bastion's sun, with the Katana and the legion of Samurai Nobodies at his side. His skin pale blue, his hair a hoary color, down to his shoulders. His hands were clasped on the hilt of his weapon.

She was the human...and she was Pinky Rose. A soul defender of Atlantica, the protective Guardian of the innocent and helpless creatures, thwarted and tortured by evil beings. She was the one in the white bodysuit and black cloak, with the blade and shield of shimmering azure crystal, and no allies but Enigma to help save this place. She was tanned, her hair chocolate brown, to her flanks. She saw him with his sword, and drew up her shield.
-------------------------------------------------------

Morpheous Zero.

That name made most people panic. It wasn't someone you'd expect at your doorstop. Even more feared than Celox. He too was a Nobody. His face unseen behind the mask of darkness within his hood, he served no man but his own, and commanded no legion but that of his allies....and he was the unspoken king of evil.

And he was on the verge of attack.
==========================================

So the begining isn't so capturing. I promise you...these tales got more interesting as I got involved. More detail will come from them as I become more and more involved in the story plot.

This story isn't about me, actually. It's about a Nobody named Xeremij, who is introduced more or less, later in the plot, though I happen to be a major factor in the story. (on few occassions.) Characters include Xemnas, Vexen, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Ansem, and Zexion.

Keep reading....because things are about to get very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back