• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Childhood stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Anybody ever keep anything they got from their childhood through the years? Can be special, a memory, a piece of crap, toys, etc. whatever you got.

Over the years I've kept;

Jewelry Box my mom gave me along with the stickers I put on it when I was younger

B-day cards (meh, it's stuff).

Items my grandmother gave me: a necklace that had my name on it, a teddy bear, The Treasure Tree, photo album etc.

Some toys I got from when I was in the hospital

Art projects I made in kindergarten: it's fun to see how weird I wrote/drew. My sentences didn't make sense :laugh:

American Girl baby doll: It's all messed up now, but I still have it in my closet though I'm too scared to look directly at it.

Mickey Mouse cup from when I went to Disney World when I was 10.
Coca Cola Polar Bear plushie from when I went to the Wonderful World of Coca Cola same year I went to Disney.

That's about it for my stuff for now for some I can't remember.
Though some I've lost in my Closet of Doom and Basement of Heck.

P's and S's: Thread made before? In the wrong spot? Let me know, k?

Key Kaliber

I have this little bitty stuffed animal puppy the size of my thumb that i've had since i was like...5 lol. His name is Lucky cuz he's my lucky charm. X3 i lurve him so. I take him everywhere in my pocket since he's so teeny. ^-^

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
  • Toy Cars
  • My golden Bugs Bunny Pen
  • My Gundams <3
  • Consoles from SNES to PS1
  • Drawings (8 and up)

That's about it for me I suppose.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I used to keep everything, but now it's mostly notebooks full of drawings.

Drawings from your six year old self can be pretty amusing.

Rix

:)
Awards
I do still have a couple of stuffed animals I have had since I was just a baby. And I do still have a beautifully decorated chest to keep my stuff in. Have had that chest since 1994 I think. And I do still have some of my Disney movies on VHS. Alladin, the Lion King, Robin Hood, The Fox and the Hound and 101 dalmatians I think. I think that's all.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I've moved around alot, so I really don't have much from when I was younger than 13 or 14.
=\

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I'm not too sure what all I have.
A few pictures of me as a kid, my mom probably has old drawings stored, we've some toys and stuffed animals in the attic, a few legos...

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Uh, I have a collection of fairy tales and some stuffed animals.
A few random toys as well.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, neat thread. Anyway, there are alot of memories I keep such as pictures, clothing, and toys and all. I remember I always loved looking back year books and seeing how young I was or the clothes I made or painted on, it helps me remind me of some piece memory and emails and messages I save and all, I print them out and remember what conversations we had and all and I keep it in this paper storage. And of course some of the stuff I remember I have is like pictures. So it's not surprising. Alot of memories are also stored in my head. XD

mesmerized

I used to have my baby blanket, it meant a lot to me. Unfortunately, our house burnt down and that burnt along with it. The oldest thing I have now is things from 8th grade. My graduation metal and stuff. I consider that a part of my childhood because I am 20 now.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
ALL MY POKEMON ARE IN MY ATTIC.

...Other than that, I have my old movies, consoles, and I think some stuffed animals. A few Christmas ornaments we always made in kindergarten, and like... Some arts and crafts stuff.

Mainly just the pokemon, though.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
I still got the toy Voltron lions in my room somewhere. Voltron ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back