• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**childhood Drawing In Trailer...foreshadowing To Relations With Organization???**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I was watching the new trailer and I noticed around the 4:01 (four minutes and one second) mark there's a drawing that looks like it was drawn when one of the characters was younger and also looks a lot like the drawings in the secret place on Destiny Islands, which has led me to think that Sora may have drawn the picture when he was younger since it doesn't really make any sense if Kairi or Riku drew it...anyway, it's a picture of Sora in his old outfit and he's with an organization Member, hence, the drawing a human wearing a long black coat. I just found it weird that it was a drawing of Sora with an Organization Member...anyway, one of the members on this site named "louis" posted earlier these translations:

Very first line that is spoken in the PV: "I've been waiting for you. Did you go meet him? He looks just like you. A shell...no, I guess that's the true form. What about you? Do you remember your real name?"

So what I'm going at is that the leader of the Organization (possibly the member that is coming out of the tree in the beginning of the new trailer) is Sora's shell possibly since he is, afterall, shocked when the leader is revealed. This would also make sense, since in the DD video you see glowing eyes and a heartless symbol appear quickly on the chest...which could possibly mean that the organization member coming out of the tree is not even human, but merely a shell...sorry if this is confusing, so if you have any questions just ask me and i'll try and clear things up.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Re: **childhood Drawing In Trailer...foreshadowing To Relations With Organization???*

DIZneyfan said:
pretty sure it was drawn by Namine. for some one who carries a sketch book around all the time, she sure sucks at drawing...

That's why I don't think it's Namine...if you look at the earlier trailers for both Kingdom Hearts 2 and CoM there are pictures of her drawing and they're good drawings...nothing like the one that appears in the trailer.

Hybrid Keyblade

which promo is this now? Theres like..two Im thinking about..but im not quite sure which one we're talking about lol.

oathion

So this rasies many questions. If we had more informastion about the Organization and when it started, then, the theories about something happening to Sora when he had fallen into the darkness may have to be adjusted or something. Anyway, where could I find the PV?

DrakeNavarone

Re: **childhood Drawing In Trailer...foreshadowing To Relations With Organization???*

thought it might be nice for you guys to have the pic handy for future reference... sorry about the quality... somebody's gotta find a better pic than this, seriously...

picture.jpg

So, what do we think, guys?

Hybrid Keyblade

I just saw the picture now..so I see what your talking aobut..but in this funky 2nd grader picture..it shows Sora on the left.. I think holding hands with someone on the right who's in an Org coat has crazy spikey light brownish/blonde hair...I guess it could be BHK..but theres more hair on that ..thing than on BHK..

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
good theory on soras shell. this WOULD make sense, as in final mix he says u look just like him. now why would the egnatic man say he looks like BHK? he would say u look just like the leader of my group is what he meant

R0XAS

hem hem. sora and 'blonde haired dual wielding unknown' aka roxas.
you guys shouldn't spend time on thinking up who these people are, it's quite obvious.

the real question is why are they holding hands in a 'cartoonish/childlishly done' sketch by namine.

oathion

If it is BHK, then... 'meh, his name having an 'x' in it could be a key-link within the Organization. Plus, Axel is interested in him, same for DiZ.

Nixion

OMG cant u see it a drawing the Namie made ( It looks like one of her pages from her scrapbook) Its Sora and possibly Roxas Holding/Shaking hands meaning they meeting for the first time....But if you look at the bottom right of Roxas Organization Robe its not all coloured in meaning this may never happen because the picture isnt complete..

- By the way Sora is a crappy drawer but Kairi isnt and you could have a possible theory that maby sora made it or kairi made it because soras in his outfit that he used to where on Destiney Island.

Nixion

Ya well the quality in the game is way better than that in the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back