• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Child of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Really want to play this game, but probably won't be able to get it until the end of the week.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
You know what pisses me off most about Chid of Light? That the Deluxe edition is avaible pretty much everywhere except North America! It even comes with a Bad Ass Yoshitaka Amano poster!

10271352_661362470597377_380378061606740191_o.jpg

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Amano! Gotta love that ghostly pale skin, lipstick regardless of gender, and long flowing hair. That said, I do still like his artwork. I just think it's funny how people say Nomura's designs are always the same overload of belts and zippers when the same people saying it, praise Amano like he's the second coming of da Vinci.

Anyway, I will surely be picking this one up, but as with most games I buy lately, I can't say for sure when I'll find the time to play it. Really looking forward to it though.

D

Deleted member 36435

i saw the picture for this game on steam and it looked neat so i was gonna buy it but it looks like a filthy console game so im not sure

Bobjam

Awards
Two hours through and it is just gorgeous. The Ubi Art Framework style is just so good in this game and the combat system is such a good blend of turn-based with some real time in there. I just can't believe there are people out there who have said they won't buy it because it has no platinum. Ridiculous ^^.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You know what pisses me off most about Chid of Light? That the Deluxe edition is avaible pretty much everywhere except North America! It even comes with a Bad Ass Yoshitaka Amano poster!

10271352_661362470597377_380378061606740191_o.jpg
The image makes it look like a lot more than it really is. The artbook is tiny. The poster I haven't really looked at since it's been folded like 15 times. The game and DLC codes are just thrown out after use and since there's no disc there's no reason to keep the box unless you have a collection of boxes. The only thing I like is the keychain, but it looks awkward to try and fit in a pocket.

Honestly, you're not missing out on much. The game alone is worth the $30.

D

Deleted member 36435

I just got some fucking carnival lady to come pal around w/ me

this game is p good so far

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
My first session in the game I was planning to just play for an hour just to get a feel for it because I had a lot of other stuff to do. I ended up neglecting everything and playing the game for several hours. I have so much love for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back