• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chicken little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

it would be funny though but he probaply like bambi in the first game he probaply gives you drive or magic back
reply tell me wot u think

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
he just attacks with a baseball bat... and is voiced by that over-confident, self promoter zach braff. chicken little sucks... his movie isnt evn out in japan till the day after KH2 is released... lame.

Aros123

I really am surprized at the fact that he's a summon, since the movie just came out. Not only that but concept sounds pretty stupid. I mean I was cool with stich since I could picture it and it would be cool but not chicken little

D

Dexter

Plz people not until u actualey bought kh2 and summon chicken little plz shut your mouth.........thankz!

NEO9011

You know something, you never HAVE to use him. I didn't use summons outside of Merlin's house more than twice the first time I played and I beat KH1 with ease.

Cloud_FFVII

I hate having Chiken Little as a summon, because he stinks and probly he will have a stupid move where the sky falls.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

How do u know he stinks? He might be good. Until u buy the game u cant say whether he sucks or not until u actually use him. U can say the idea of the game is gay but i think it is going to be cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back