• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chicken little summon confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

I have found supreamly poor quality scans of some mag (V-Jump I think?) that features the chicken little summon, YuRiPa, and Stitch, Here are the pictures,
17575.jpg

17576.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/17577.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/17578.jpg

Everytime I look at the scan with Chicken Little I think to my self WTF? Oh well. This news should make you chicken little lovers happy, and it also proovs that even thought the movie has just been recently released into theaters it still does not prevent Nomura from using it. (Note I'm not saying there is a CL world but it is official that he is a Summon much like stitch.

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

Wow. And I thought that it would be farfetched. I guess it DOES work. Now if only those scans were high-quality, and in color.

D

Dexter

Kool...i guess...hay at least we get to beat up a heartless with a baseball bat!

I just noticed this but how come almost each rumor we get is true?

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
in the one scan rikku looks kind of child like ... the way seifer and hs crew are

Vzam

Bronze Member
OMG YES, THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN HOPING FOR FOR 4 YEARS!!!

but seriously good find lol

im prolly never using him as a summon...

the_killers_kick

Yay im happy about the YuRiPa summon (although i would rather them just be normal sized main characters like squall or aerith) but chicken little, although the movie was ok, is a bit weird, but weird can always be good, like disney and square for instance....

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
the pic is in color, u can see the blue on the left side. so if this was abig scoop, whyd the magazine make it black n white? BOOO. I WILL ONLY BE OKAY WITH CHICKEN LITTLE IF ZACK BRAFF DOES THE VOICE!!!

Aros123

WTF! chicken little! holy crap! even though I'm not happy with this i'm still suprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back