• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chi Heartless EXP Ratio [Most Efficient/Fastest Way To Level Up]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So I did some research :cool: and figured the best way to get the most exp.

For those who like seeing images instead of text click here:
Chi Leveling Video

Now on to the analysis (note: all the exp is based off of when they are first encountered in the game):

Dwarf Woodlands top 3 Exp ratio givers:
1. Large Armor at 33exp per AP.
2. Rainy Loudness at 31exp per AP.
3. Gold Coin Bag at 30.5exp per AP.

But let's look at the top 3 in this view:
1. Large Armor takes and hour and a half to respawn, meaning if you're trying to level up multiple times in a small period, good luck. Also: It costs 10 AP to fight him, so unless you're in a big party may be a big hit to the total.
2. Rainy Loudness has a very fast respawn time, along with only 5AP to fight. In a 10AP fight (meaning fighting RL twice) it would amount to a total of 310 exp, meaning Large Armor actually gives more per fight but is rarer.
3. Gold Coin Bag takes a while to be unlocked and also requires 10 AP to fight.

Wonderland top 3 Exp ratio givers:
1. Large Armor at 33exp per AP.
2. Aerial Knocker at 29.17exp per AP.
3. Tornado Step at 27exp per AP.

1. Large Armor is unlocked at an earlier stage in the game than DW, making it the most efficient fight starting off.
2. Aerial Knocker is efficient but still no Large Armor, it's respawn time is much faster though.
3. Tornado Step has a good respawn rate (30 minutes) and usually comes in groups of 4.

Agrabah top Exp ratio givers:
1. Fat Bandit at 33.5exp per AP. (Highest currently in game)
2. Red Bandit at 32exp per AP.
3. Gold Coin Bag at 30.5exp per AP.

1. Fat Bandit takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to respawn, obtained midgame so not bad. Worth the 10AP.
2. Red Bandit is not unlocked for awhile, making him pointless for lower levels, but great for high levels.
3. Gold Coin Bag isn't unlocked till later in the game, meaning until unlocked he's not an option.

So what does this mean?
A. Wonderland is the best place to level up in the beginning.
B. Agrabah is the best place to level up at higher levels.
C. Dwarf Woodlands is the best place to level up in a short time span.

Hope that helped some!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
O nice, i was waiting for that a really long time (i'm too lazy to make it my self :wink:).

Light4AStandard

Awards
sorry to necro, if it doesn't seem to matter, but could you post the Daybreak Town Heartless stats? Cause the new Bite Egg is 4 AP worth but gives you 120 Exp a kill, not sure if that's a better choice for newer players

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Keep in mind that "newer players" have to beat most of the mission list to get to the Bite Egg. By the time they get there, they've either spent a fortune in potions or aren't "newer players" any more. Before they removed level minimums from the game, you would have had to be over level 80, probably over level 100 to get to that point!

Or is Daybreak Town unlocked by default, these days?

Nial

Awards
Keep in mind that "newer players" have to beat most of the mission list to get to the Bite Egg. By the time they get there, they've either spent a fortune in potions or aren't "newer players" any more. Before they removed level minimums from the game, you would have had to be over level 80, probably over level 100 to get to that point!

Or is Daybreak Town unlocked by default, these days?

i've got a low level character and, while there are no level requirements, you still have to progress through all story mission to unlock daybreak town, meaning you have to kill all the darkballs, and those are some strong dudes, so i suppose you're not a new player anymore when you manage to defeat the darkballs and reach daybreak town.

Tigerruss

Awards
In my opinion aiming to level up in KHx is pretty pointless unless if you have better cards than your deck can support. It is a much better goal to aim to efficiently complete quests to get their rewards.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, this guide was written back when levelling was necessary because of the level minimums attached to quests, but these days I say it's better to avoid it so that a level up can conveniently surprise you with an AP recharge in the middle of an event. :S

Tigerruss

Awards
Yeah, back then there was more of a reason to want to level up.
But, even back then it was still more efficient to focus on quests. Since you were eventually going to want to complete them anyways. (to upgrade your keyblades and get gold tickets for R, R+ and sometimes SR cards.)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I would have agreed with you if I hadn't done it myself: back then, I did every mission possible rather than focus on levelling/this guide, and do you know what happened? I ran out of missions. Events weren't as commonplace back then and you can run out of Mythril missions after a while since they're tied to your level. So with nothing else to do but not realizing they would kill level minimums a few months later, I focused on levelling, expecting the next batch of missions to range all the way up to level 100! Even today I'm sitting on only one rotation of Mythril missions. I even tried to clear out the pointless Miscellaneous missions with their 1000 Munny prizes.

What a waste of time. Let's just say the game is better now.

Tigerruss

Awards
Yeah, I was wondering if you were going to point that out. For the people that started out doing it the efficient way run out of missions way too fast. But those who focused on leveling for a while and then went for the missions when ever they could, basically would never ran out of them. (well not until they stopped giving out missions on their way to the old level 100 cap)
Though way back then there seemed to be too little to do with AP when there weren't any heartless events (at least "late game", and event heartless gave 1XP T_T), though now it is almost like there is too much to do with AP. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back