• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-/Cherry Blossom Studios/-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com

Welcome to Cherry Blossom Studios

This new graphics studio could be referred to as Moonlight Studios 2, MS new version, or, simply can be called the beginning of the next episode in the life of a graphics studio that was alive for more than two years.Kinda long huh XD

Right now, I'm the only one who is here in the studio, just like some years ago when I started with Moonlight. So please be patient with me when it comes to requests.

The reason I decided to open a new studio was because I, personally, want to expand my graphic skills and take them to the next level, to improve, while I improve, I wanna make nice graphics since I love, and will always love making them.Even though I might still have the shadow of my old studio, I still want to feel like I'm starting again ^^

In Cherry Blossom Studios you'll find

Ultima Star

A little about me:

Hello everyone, for the people that know me, I'm Ultima Star or fk, forever kingdom for the people who know me for a long time, or just Karen to make it shorter. I used to run Moonlight Studios with my friends Livi, Pablo, Haku and more artists that joined during the exsistence of this place. I love making graphics, I can say that I improved lots ever since I started that sig shop as we called it. All in all I wanna say that I hope you enjoy the graphics that you will get from this studio.I'll love it if you give me nice anime, kh or ff stocks to work with =D

Guidelines

1-Please, provide a high quality picture, it's way better to work with that because if you post a low quality picture the graphics won't turn out as good, or wont turn out good at all.
2-Only one image per tag
3-The maximum size allowed will be 500 x 250, sorry not taking LP request at the moment.
4-Fan art is allowed to a certain extent (that means..dont exceed the use of it lol, thanks HD for the heads up 'bout this)
5-No hotlinking, only direct links for the images, such as photobucket, imageshack.
6-One request at a time
7-I'm going to say that there are times I won't be as quick as I usually am, that might be because I have something to do outside the forums and such, so please, have a little patience, plus I'm alone at the moment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asking for a request use this template:

Stock: (link to the image)
Size:
Text: (If you want)
Other: Anything else you wanna add?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's about it, thanks for dropping by!

Note: if you were part of the good ol' MS and want to take part in this new studio just send me a PM or a VM.

[Zidane]

NEW SHOP!!!!!!!!!! DO WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOO

artist: New Shop....Do Want! >:T
stock: Astronaut image by Commandercoke on Photobucket
size: Album Cover.....I hope that makes sense...so pretty big I guess XD
colors: All Furture Like ad What Not, MAKE IT COLORFULZ!!!!!! :3
text: J00P1T3R
other: Sci-Fi Like? Spacy? Beast?........ Hope that helps ._____. (its Jupiter but in L33T and in all capitals)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Stock: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Size: Nothing too big, I'm new to this so I don't know what to say sorry.
Text: Black Star

I'll start with this, but most likely it'll be done by tomorrow cos it's late at my end, hope you dont mind =)

oh okay.

I shall provide you with a temp for now.

Stock: http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/daft-punk-tron-legacy-orig-12937471.jpg
Size: 150x150
Text: Change it all you want, but make sure to keep the two masks in.
Other: Do as good as a job as you did with my signature.

Kay, I'll have it by tomorrow

[Zidane]'s request

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wasn't really sure of the size but I hope this is ok for you ^^ I can resize it if you want also

[Zidane]

I'll start with this, but most likely it'll be done by tomorrow cos it's late at my end, hope you dont mind =)

Kay, I'll have it by tomorrow

[Zidane]'s request

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wasn't really sure of the size but I hope this is ok for you ^^ I can resize it if you want also

I Like It! :D keep up the good work! :3

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Stock: http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae339/Seiroa_Rise/ToVYuriLowell.jpg
Size: Hmm, whatever looks best?
Text: None
Avatar?: Yes, please. :3 150x150? (I plan on using the avatar on another forum; but i'll give credit, of course! o:)
Other: If you're not able to work with the stock I provided, just let me know! And I can't wait to te see the finished product! Your graphics are amazing. <3 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back