• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chello people!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there angry moogle! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Do not SPAM, that is just pointless and silly.
Do not double, triple or quadruple post.
Do not post posts containing things that lack intelligence, please. (Always think before you act. In in this case, type.)
You may post moronic and half-witted posts on the "Nonsence" forum, if you wish.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome! Have fun around here and if you have any questions or problems you can request a trainer at the NewB Adoption Agency. BTW, you're name is awesome XD

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Hi there. If you really need help, read the sticky notes at the begining of each forum. They will help you to know what not to post.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Greetings! Welcome to the forums
just to let you know, theres a difference between a n00b and a newb... if anyone asks, your a newb
(i was asked once)

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
angry moogle said:
i need some friends.so if your a noob pm me and if ya an old head i need someone to show me around(please be a girl).;)

OOOh im a girl.....and I'll be your friend! And i just became a Newb Trainer, so I could show you around KHInsider. Have fun and please PM me if you want some help or a friend!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hi welcome to the sight I hope you have fun. PM me 4 whatever?

.p.s. why di u want the somone to be A girl justa asking?

Akemi

Welcome to the forums Moogle ^^!
If still don't have that many friends (I think the entire population of this thread is), you can still PM me and add me to your buddy list.
Have a nice day =]

Back