• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cheer (Sora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

Hey, so I'm about 30 hours or so into my Proud Mode run where I plan on doing almost "everything" in the game (Ultima Weapons, level 100, beat Sephiroth, Xemnas, etc). However, the only thing I won't be able to get is Cheer for Sora. I couldn't beat the Tigger bouncing so I won't be able to get it.

I just want to make sure I can still obtain all trophies without getting this one ability.

Thanks.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As far as I can remember, there isn't any trophy related to unlocking all abilities for every single character, so I'm pretty certain that you still can platinum the game without it.

EDIT: Or perhaps not. You gain a trophy by clearing the 100-Acre Wood and sealing its Keyhole, so you might have to beat his minigame.

JaeTM

Well, I beat the minigame, I just didn't get the minimum number that I needed (I think it's 150) for the ability Cheer.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't know sora even got the cheer ability. o_0

At first I didn't, either. It was only when I started to think that the summon doesn't last long enough for me to make use of Bambi's ability that I found out about it. XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
At first I didn't, either. It was only when I started to think that the summon doesn't last long enough for me to make use of Bambi's ability that I found out about it. XD

Well that explains that, I only used bambi once. xD

Light

faster than
Awards
I really enjoyed the minigame, so it was kind of hard not to get Cheer. I don't use it though, because I'm a bit too frazzled in battle to activate any Summons.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I believe the secret is to make the most out of the Rush command. It doesn't always appear, so you'd need to keep facing Tigger at all times. When he's at the apex of his jump, the command will show up and that's when you have to react.

JaeTM

I believe the secret is to make the most out of the Rush command. It doesn't always appear, so you'd need to keep facing Tigger at all times. When he's at the apex of his jump, the command will show up and that's when you have to react.

Yup, pretty much. Like you said, you have to be facing Tigger to get the Rush command and then just mash triangle every time it shows.

I wouldn't mind doing it again and again to get Cheer, but after I failed the first time, I didn't want to turn the game off and on repeatedly until I got it. Way too frustrating for an ability I'll rarely use (although I could really use it with the Sniper Wilds right now :frown: )

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Since this thread is up, could someone answer me this: does Cheer impact the Tinkerbell summon in any way? Obviously it doesn't impact its duration, since she stays around until you die. Does it impact her healing powers or anything? She's the only one I use, most playthroughs, so Cheer has never been that attractive to me.

Light

faster than
Awards
Since this thread is up, could someone answer me this: does Cheer impact the Tinkerbell summon in any way? Obviously it doesn't impact its duration, since she stays around until you die. Does it impact her healing powers or anything? She's the only one I use, most playthroughs, so Cheer has never been that attractive to me.

Nope. Cheer affects the MP Gauge of the summon, and because she just sticks around it doesn't impact her whatsoever.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Nope. Cheer affects the MP Gauge of the summon, and because she just sticks around it doesn't impact her whatsoever.

That's right. The duration Tink will stay active solely depends on your ability to survive in battle, since she will disappear once your HP hits zero. If Tink is the only Summon you will ever use, then you don't need to worry about not having Cheer.

Sim

Trying to get this ability makes 100 Acre Wood easily my least favorite world each time I do a playthrough, haha.

Tigger's Bouncing Game is frustrating enough, but I've always had a lot more trouble with having to beat Tigger's Giant Pot in 30 seconds.

The 100 Acre Wood minigames are just so broken and frustrating because "Rush" hardly ever works, and even when it "works", it won't always do what you want it to do. Urgh. :mad:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Trying to get this ability makes 100 Acre Wood easily my least favorite world each time I do a playthrough, haha.

Tigger's Bouncing Game is frustrating enough, but I've always had a lot more trouble with having to beat Tigger's Giant Pot in 30 seconds.

The 100 Acre Wood minigames are just so broken and frustrating because "Rush" hardly ever works, and even when it "works", it won't always do what you want it to do. Urgh. :mad:

Yeah the KH1 100 Acre Wood wasn't the most well put together with its mini games. :p

Sim

Yeah the KH1 100 Acre Wood wasn't the most well put together with its mini games. :p

I actually really like 100 Acre Wood in Re:CoM and KH2, and I hope it comes back for KH3, but it's sooo annoying in KH1. At least they got it all sorted out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back