• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Check this out!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

If any of you have played FF7 you should notice that Cloud's first special move is called braver and if I do remember that Sora and Goofy's fusion is called braver mode...And has cloud levels up he learns new specials like cross slash and omislash which is his strongest move...so what if Sora's fusion can level up..Like the first level fusion is called Braver mode then you could level it up to Super Braver mode or a way cooler name..or maybe there is a key item in KH that you get from other worlds so you can preform more advanced fusions with your buddies..I mean it would be pointless to have one fusion for each character threw out the game...this has nothing to do w

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
for someone who is 15 years old, you sure can't spell can you? anyway, i'm not really understanding what in the world you are trying to say except that you wonder if there's going to be leveling up with Sora's "Brave" not "braver" mode...i'm sure it has some connection to FF7, like they based the name of Sora's fusion with Goofy from FF7. But i highly doubt you can level up with your buddies, and i also highly doubt that the name of the "brave form" changes.

Eddie Boy

There probably are more modes for sora but probaly not donald, goofy or those other allies

theotherwhitesora

*Oathkeeper* said:
for someone who is 15 years old, you sure can't spell can you? anyway, i'm not really understanding what in the world you are trying to say except that you wonder if there's going to be leveling up with Sora's "Brave" not "braver" mode...i'm sure it has some connection to FF7, like they based the name of Sora's fusion with Goofy from FF7. But i highly doubt you can level up with your buddies, and i also highly doubt that the name of the "brave form" changes.

Well, that would be cool if you could level up your drive forms, like on Jade Empire where you can level up attack strength and duration.

monkey_boy

and it's actually "valor" form. when they said brave, they were translating it from Japanese, but in the new English demo, it says valor. This completely ruins your theory with the braver.

Lock_On

and it's actually "valor" form. when they said brave, they were translating it from Japanese, but in the new English demo, it says valor. This completely ruins your theory with the braver.

Yeah, you're theory is pretty much ruined. Personally, I like "Valor" form more than "Brave" form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back