• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cheats to good to be truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

she's been doing this a lot lately, she just wants attention, thats all, you know, you must have no life, if you make crappy posts like this, I mean it, that's not right ok. Make topics that alot of people would enjoy typing.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
It's a game!!!!

Obtain Mickey:
-Go to traverse town, use fire on the fireplace in the accessory shop.
-Fly to Hallowbastion, from the rising falls, go to the library.
-Talk to Belle. Belle will say something about seeing "someone at the castle gates"
-Go to the place where you fought Riku
-Mickey will be standing infront of the keyhole.
-Talk to him.
-Mickey will now be in your party!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
she's been doing this a lot lately, she just wants attention, thats all, you know, you must have no life, if you make crappy posts like this, I mean it, that's not right ok. Make topics that alot of people would enjoy typing.

Angel's a dude, and you guys should read his post better. He said to "post your crazy cheats" making it a game

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
It's a game!!!!

Obtain Mickey:
-Go to traverse town, use fire on the fireplace in the accessory shop.
-Fly to Hallowbastion, from the rising falls, go to the library.
-Talk to Belle. Belle will say something about seeing "someone at the castle gates"
-Go to the place where you fought Riku
-Mickey will be standing infront of the keyhole.
-Talk to him.
-Mickey will now be in your party!
I wish that was true. Is it?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Sorry, but this thread is a GAME everything is FAKE!!!!!!

so I will keep this thread alive by posting:

Get a better weapon than ULTIMA WEAPON called ULTIMA CHARGE.

Will be available right before you enter the big door to fight ansem in the end of the world.

-Talk to these people order: The Merchant in Agrabah, The Queen of Hearts in Wonderland, The Girl near the restaurant in Traverse Town. (When you go from world to world, WARP DRIVE ONLY)

-Talk to gheppetto at traverse town. If he doesn't have any gummis to give you, he'll tell you to talk to Pinnoccio
-Pinnoccio will then say something about the door with the fire symbol.
-Go to the second district, go to the hotel, ring the bell at the front desk, the guy will say "All rooms are Occupied"
- go to third district.
-Talk to Yuffie in the vacant base. She'll say something about someone wandering third district.
-Go out to third district
-The manager of the accessory shop will be seen in front of the lady and the tramp fountain
-The manager will say "I never got to thank you for the help" (whatever that means) a chime will go off.
-Behind the lady and the tramp thing there is now a treasure chest.
-Open it and it'll give you two options: 1) "The Key holds Great Power" 2) "You are the one who will open the door"
-Choose the second option. you will Recieve the heartless emblem.
-Go give the heartless emblem to the moogle in the synthesis shop. It'll say "You hold great power" and give you the ULTIMA CHARGE.

Long I know but WORTH IT!

again this is fake

Apollo

Silver Member
To get sora fat:
1.Go to the lady by dinner in traverse town talk to her 100 times than she will say go talk to Cid.
2. talk to Cid he will say go tallk to the lady again.
3 go talk to her and she will say ''eat all food you want'' it will go to a scene and Doanld will say'' Sora I hope you are hungry''.
4.After the scene Sora will be fat.
(note: you can not use high jump any more)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
^Continuing^
after sora gets fat, go to the item shop.
Step on the scale.
the scale will break.

Cheat to get sora back in shape
If you broke the scale with sora, exit the world and reenter, the scale will go back to normal.
Talk to Hewey Dewey or Louis (whoever is next to the scale)
He'll say something about a "diet"
go talk to the lady at the restaraunt and she'll say "I need some ingredients. It can only be found at a special height where you can hear the winds and the water collide" (this is a hint where the height is a tower, the sound of wind is the bell, and water is the fountain)
Go to the top of the bell tower in second district and jump off trying to glide into the fountain.
A chime will sound off and a scene will show fat sora turning his head and a chest appearing in the middle of the district.
In the chest will have the ingrediant,
give it to the lady and a scene with donald saying "Sora, I hope you are hungry"
Sora will go back to being his normal weight

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Easter Egg- See Irvine Kinneas from Final Fantasy VIII flirt with the lady at the traverse town restaurant

-ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN LEON IS IN THE UNDERGROUND WATERWAY
-Go to the underground waterway
-Open up the journal and go to Selphie's page.
-Press Triangle and watch her dust off her leg, three times
-Talk to Leon
-He says something about "I have this feeling like we are connected"
-Sora asks 1) Oh, like how we met? 2) Oh, like when we fought together? 3) Oh, Like if we both know someone?
-Choose the third option.
-Leon will end the conversation with "Tilmit. That seems familiar."
-Go to the restaurant and you will see Irvine walk out of the Item shop toward the lady, talk to her for a bit and then you hear a slap! noise. and Irvine walk away. (you can try to follow where he goes with the camera, but he disappears too fast before then)

Apollo

Silver Member
To fight Leon again:
1.He has to be in the waterway
2.Talk to him 50 times and he will say ''Sora you are bothering me''.
3.Talk to him again and he will say''that is it I am going to kill you''
4. You will fight him if you win you go back to the world map and you get 8000 exp.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
To fight Aerith

-BEFORE SECOND VISIT TO HALLOW BASTION
**warning save before you do this. Aerith is an extremely tough character in KH.***

Talk to Aerith in Traverse Town in the house 10 times. She'll say "Is there something you want to ask me?"

You are given the option 1) No, not really... 2) Well, I was thinking...

Choose the second option and she'll say "I think I got it. Meet me outside."

Follow her outside. Before you walk out side, Yuffie will say "Are you sure you're prepared? Don't Underestimate her"

1) "You kiddin? I'm the Keyblade master or 2) She that tough?
Option 1 will take you straight to the battle, Option 2 will let you stay inside the house until you're ready to fight.

A scene will show Sora in the middle of Third District in his fighting stance. Aerith will put on her red jacket from FFVII and she pulls out a pole (from somewhere....)

Fight begins.

If you win you can fight Aerith anytime if you ask the receptionist in the hotel. If you lose, you can't fight her again.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
To play as riku

. Beat the game 3 times
. have all ultimate weapons
. be level 100 with guest pary and regular party and sora,
. Beat ansem in his final form witha firaga

Sora18

To play as Riku (In his dark form)

Talk to cid, 50 times, cid will then ask you
Are you sure your ready for this?
Option1: Yea, I am Option2: No, I'm not
choose option1
Cid, will then ask you to meet him in the traverse town 3, and talk to him there
Well, I warned you.
Cid will bring a data version of Riku, from his dark form.
If you beat him, you get to play as evil riku, and get soul eater as a playable keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back