• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cheating Devices: Chest Request

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I recently got Kingdom Hearts II and I'm playing it for the second time. I'm playing it on Standard Mode and I have yet to get the eighteenth chest in Twilight Town. It's in Twilight Town-Mysterious Tower. I couldn't get it the first time, because I was totally unaware of it. If anyone's got any ideas for type of cheating device I could use to get back to the mysterious tower that would be greatly helpful towards me completing the game and unlocking the secret ending.

Jakek9

You don't need to cheat. You simply go back to Twilight town and choose the mysterious tower as the spot you wish to start out. I belive that it only comes back, once you beat Roxas in that KH2 scene. Or just after you got to the wirld that never was. Not sure, you figure it out.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I looked at the Kingdom Hearts wiki and it says that the magic train only comes around once. Perhaps, you're right, maybe there is a way. But, for now I have no clue how to get back there.

Awards
I looked at the Kingdom Hearts wiki and it says that the magic train only comes around once. Perhaps, you're right, maybe there is a way. But, for now I have no clue how to get back there.
You can, as RikusApprentice said, take the train there. i do it all the time. not sure if its unlocked after TWTNW though. never payed too much attention to when it appeared.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Thanks, I just thought that the first visit was the last. I'll be sure to check it out. Now wish me luck on beating Xaldin.

Vixx

Codebreaker
Gameshark
Action Replay

Other than that, i dont know, possibly look up on google or whichever but you can go back to the world from the world map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back