• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Chasing away religious preachers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yeah, guess what, I'm being called upon by religious preachers trying to get me to convert into Christianity (sorry for all you Christians out there, but I really don't want to convert, I prefer Buddhism better).

The question: How is it possible for me to dissuade the preachers politely, without telling them like 'get the fuck out of my face?' I doubt they'll take no for an answer.

A

Azrael

Tell them that you don't want to convert and tell them to go die.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Just tell them that you really aren't interested in changing your own beliefs.

If they continue, then you have permission to tell them to fuck right off

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If the preachers won't take "no" for an answer, then they're just jerks.
What they should be doing if you absolutely refuse to hear the gospel is just quietly pray for you and not bother you until you let them know that you're okay with letting them tell you what they have to say.

They should leave you alone if that's what you want. God invades no one.

S

Shadow Soldier

What they should be doing if you absolutely refuse to hear the gospel is just quietly pray for you
Why would someone want someone from another religion praying for them? I don't believe in any of that crap, I don't want some fucker praying for me, otherwise, what's the point of not believing in it?

God invades no one.

lol ya he does, and it's annoying. Tell your God to shove it and leave me alone please.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Yeah, guess what, I'm being called upon by religious preachers trying to get me to convert into Christianity (sorry for all you Christians out there, but I really don't want to convert, I prefer Buddhism better).

The question: How is it possible for me to dissuade the preachers politely, without telling them like 'get the fuck out of my face?' I doubt they'll take no for an answer.

Just tell them you don't want to convert and give them a legitimate reason. They can't argue with you if you give them a good reason. And if they do, just leave, ignore them, whatever.

ReverseUnversed

Tell them: "Your God is a hypocrite. Why? 'Oh, let's give everyone free will, but if you don't do things my way, you're going to Hell.' Get it?"

Simple! =D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If the preachers won't take "no" for an answer, then they're just jerks.
What they should be doing if you absolutely refuse to hear the gospel is just quietly pray for you and not bother you until you let them know that you're okay with letting them tell you what they have to say.

They should leave you alone if that's what you want. God invades no one.

Couldn't have put it better.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Kind of had a situation like this a few weeks ago myself. Some Mormons kept approaching me in the street and would NOT stop bothering me about joining their church. I kept telling them I am atheist and am not interested in Jesus's path in life, and it's kind of sad that I had to resort to telling them to basically leave me alone. End of the day, if you look at it from their view, it doesn't really matter what religion you're a part of, because according to every other religion that exists, you're going to Hell for not being a part of their group. Just tell them you're not interested but thanks for the consideration.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
lol ya he does, and it's annoying.
Um, no he does not.
He doesn't force anyone to believe in Him.
God doesn't hold you by the throat against the wall until you learn to like Him.

Revelation 3:20 - "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

It's not "Here I am! I'm at your door and I'm about to break it down with a fucking semi if you don't let me in, you heathen."

Last edited:

Camilo101

Why would someone want someone from another religion praying for them? I don't believe in any of that crap, I don't want some fucker praying for me, otherwise, what's the point of not believing in it?

lol ya he does, and it's annoying. Tell your God to shove it and leave me alone please.

Stop being an asshole she was trying to be helpful. Your comments on the other hand, are not. The OP clearly said he wanted to dissuade them POLITELY. Telling them (or God) to shove it is rude.

To the OP: Yeah I really don't see how this is that big of an issue that you need to ask us. If you don't believe and want them to leave you alone just tell them. What exactly is the situation, are they following you around school/work? Or are they calling your house or ringing your doorbell. Either way, if they don't listen to your request you should still not have a problem avoiding them.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Just toss a steak at them if they come by. We Christians go crazy for some nice steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back