• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chasers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodyblackout

chas⋅er
–noun a person who engraves metal.

as most people know several words flash across the screen at the end of the kh2 secret ending. Chaser is one of them. I think this could introduce a new character(s), the person(s) behind the creation of the keyblade? Or at least he or she be connected to its origin. Or do you think the word is just a reference to Terra, Ventus and Aqua? Tell me what you think. Be gentle.

i'd like to see the origin of the keyblade.

but i think it more or less would have something to do with TAV's armor.

Modnar

I think it would be interesting to find out the origin of the keyblades. But when it comes to chasers, i think it just has to do with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. It may not have anything to do with the actual definition. But if it did, i think it would have to do with their armour. Then again, someone did post an interesting theory...about the keyblade's power creating armour. Idk. I guess we'll have to wait until winter 2009! I'm new btw. Not to the franchise but to the forums. Go easy. :3

Allister Rose

French Lover
it seems that keyblades can be created, i dont think there is a true origin to them.

we have seen moogles creating the ultima weapon and we seen Ansem creating the heart unlocker just by ussing princess of heart heart's

it seems that keyblades can be created, i dont think there is a true origin to them.

we have seen moogles creating the ultima weapon and we seen Ansem creating the heart unlocker just by ussing princess of heart heart's

-they created the keychain for it, not the actual weapon.
-i don't know about that shit.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Kairi's keyblade wasn't fake, it was Riku dual wielding. However, the heart unlocker that Ansem SoD created from the PoH's, that was fake.
Anyway, back on task, I think it's about the origin of the keyblade because BBS is supposed to be all about origins.

Abbot

maybe its not a noun but an adjetive? such as TAV is trying to chase down MX

Yeah... That's kind of what I've been thinking. Ever since I knew that VAT are chasing MX. >_>

Buuut, your definition now gives me another idea. About the whole Keyblade's origins thing. I'd love to see how the Keyblade came about, and ALL of its power. Not just what Sora's found. That damn amateur.

Abbot

is the keyblade even made out of metal? lol or gummies lol jk

Metal. Definitely metal. Gummies are oddly coloured, and weren't discovered/found/'in existence' until that first Meteor Shower. Which is after keyblades are around.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
More like the person behind the creation of the armors.

Who the fuck cares about some armour that three people are wearing? As far as we know, there is not a single special thing about it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
chas⋅er
–noun a person who engraves metal.

as most people know several words flash across the screen at the end of the kh2 secret ending. Chaser is one of them. I think this could introduce a new character(s), the person(s) behind the creation of the keyblade? Or at least he or she be connected to its origin. Or do you think the word is just a reference to Terra, Ventus and Aqua? Tell me what you think. Be gentle.

Terra said:
We'll chase the light too.

Thus Terra saideth it, thus shall it be.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gone for days, he re-appears from nowhere, to swoop and deliver the killing blow.

Goddamnit I miss you Genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back