• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chaser keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

What are chaser keyblades? I saw these keyblades in BBS that didn't have keychains and found out they are chaser keyblades. I kind of think their like some fake keyblade or maybe keyblades were like that before keychains were invented?

DarkRoxasNobody

Ok so they might be wrong on calling them chaser keyblades (I don't lnow why they would...) but I think I am right on how they might be the original, or actual keyblades. Either the ones with keychains are some what fake or maybe someone created them to attach to keyblades to unleash its true power. Maybe Ansem the Wise made them or some unknown Moogles did. But it has to be between somewhere in 10 years before KH1.

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
chaser keyblades probably are meaning the keyblades of the chasers not some special type of keyblade.

Sexy Angel
Those keyblades are the purest form of VATs keyblades.

Doc

supposedly having a keychain on ones keyblade is proof of masterhood (Mickey/ MX)

not having a keychain on ones keyblade would be a sign that the wielder was an apprentice

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There's no such thing as a "Chaser Keyblade."

We don't know that yet.

As far as we know, the word Chaser has no meaning to the story of BBS whatsoever.

Terra to Aqua said:
We'll chase the light too.

supposedly having a keychain on ones keyblade is proof of masterhood (Mickey/ MX)

no.
Or maybe yes.
More specifically, no to the highest point where it becomes yes.

Clowde

Who said chaser has no meaning? Terra, Aqua and Ven are "chasing" MX. Therefore they are the chasers. lol

Also note that the Dark Soldier's keyblade has a keychain aswell.

Captain Yoyo

i believe that they are but fake keyblades the can be wielded only by gifted wielders that have had theres stolen or have not yet recieved there own yet.

such as riku, this could explain why his had the same quantities of a real keybalde, but without a keychain was nothing but a shell, then when the keychain was added it regained its true form with a similar appearence.

basically there the shells of keyblades, for example vens could be a shell, then if the 'Roxas is not a nobody 'thread by rain is correct and vens heart is inside soras (or something along those lines)then vens shell could have a chain added to become th KK as we all know it, just as the 2 keyblades have a similar appearence.

Happy Chap

Chasers - TAV, they chase MX
We know jack about TAV's keyblades and their origans, but I think it's safe to say keyblades were around before then and were not made by moogles

` M o n s t e r

not having a keychain on ones keyblade would be a sign that the wielder was an apprentice
First of all, we dont know if there is even such a thing as a "Chaser Keyblade".

And the whole BBS game takes place 10 years before the original KH1 game. So this is probably what keyblades looked like before. I mean look at Terras. It looks like a giant hammer thing, thats big and bulky. So they probably improved te keyblades.

Apollo

Silver Member
First of all, we dont know if there is even such a thing as a "Chaser Keyblade".

So this is probably what keyblades looked like befor.

So they probably improved te keyblades.

That makes no sense, because MX's keyblade looks very similer to the style of keyblades in KH1, and KH2.

Captain Yoyo

And the whole BBS game takes place 10 years before the original KH1 game. So this is probably what keyblades looked like before. I mean look at Terras. It looks like a giant hammer thing, thats big and bulky. So they probably improved te keyblades.

so your sorta trying to say what i did before?
i believe that they are but fake keyblades the can be wielded only by gifted wielders that have had theres stolen or have not yet recieved there own yet.

such as riku, this could explain why his had the same quantities of a real keybalde, but without a keychain was nothing but a shell, then when the keychain was added it regained its true form with a similar appearence.

basically there the shells of keyblades, for example vens could be a shell, then if the 'Roxas is not a nobody 'thread by rain is correct and vens heart is inside soras (or something along those lines)then vens shell could have a chain added to become th KK as we all know it, just as the 2 keyblades have a similar appearence.

hehehehehe its fun quoting yourself.
i made a thread that got raped to deathbonce because everyone (rain) said that it wont work as a keyblade is not a keyblade without a keychain, does anyone know if this is true or where it waas said?

Axelfan008

they are probably the origenal keyblades, whose keychain was lost. We know the kingdom key can chainges forms through keychains, but we never see the blades in the games (except for in 2). Maybe a keyblade becomes less powerful if it doesn't have a keychain. sorry, i'm rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back