• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chaser keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

theres a video of BBS with terrra summoning or whatever you wantto call it , his keyblade, but insted of poofing like soras, it like didgitalised itsellf with all these little squares and stuff.

Apollo

Silver Member
what are you on about crimson soul, that makes perfect sense.

It did once he explained it.
Orginal post said:
the possibilty of a ranking system based on the keychains isn't that bad of a theory.
and if all this actually means something, what does that say about riku's soul eater from KH1?

That was the orginal question.

KCL?KTL?'s post said:
Sora
Roxas
Mickey
Riku
Xion
Which when you take KCL(or w.e)'s post to try to answer the post it makes no sense.

Orginal post: the possibilty of a ranking system based on the keychains isn't that bad of a theory.
and if all this actually means something,

KBC?:Sora Roxas Mickey Riku Xion

Which makes no sense, because it wasn't explained how it related to it. Or

Orginal Post: what does that say about riku's soul eater from KH1?

KPC: Sora Roxas Mickey Riku Xion

Which again makes no sense. So actually his post didn't make sense until he explained, and related it to the first part of sentence. It would have made a prefect add on to my post, but not to answer that question.

Anyways this is stupid to debate over, and that's my last thoughts on that. I hope we do get more info on WtD.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
theres a video of BBS with terrra summoning or whatever you wantto call it , his keyblade, but insted of poofing like soras, it like didgitalised itsellf with all these little squares and stuff.

usually the summoning would look like somthing else, in this one it looked like it was being processed.

Doc

and the belief that ven is connected o sora in some way...his skills may have resurfaced in sora

terra choosing riku may also have something to do with WtD & soul eater

That doesn't make sense. Sora had a Keychain right from the get go.(No training needed?) Also I would like to point out Kairi did too.

NO. Kairi does not wield. Riku was dual wielding for her

Captain Yoyo

kairi never wielde, as she just recived half of rikus andused it while he was duel wielding.
in the same manor as jack sparro , he just held soras until soraforced it back to him.

Happy Chap

yes, but there was no specific "master" to teach him.
Aha, but did TAV and the other BBS keyblade wielders go through an awakening? Apprenticehood could have been replaced by the Awakenings.

:eek:Actually, now I think I'm on to something. Are any of the KH1 PoHs (Jasmine, Alice, Belle and Kairi)on the floor in Sora's awakening? I don't think they are, and that means that the BBS PoHs might have something to do with beginning of the awakenings...

Captain Yoyo

Aha, but did TAV and the other BBS keyblade wielders go through an awakening? Apprenticehood could have been replaced by the Awakenings.

:eek:Actually, now I think I'm on to something. Are any of the KH1 PoHs (Jasmine, Alice, Belle and Kairi)on the floor in Sora's awakening? I don't think they are, and that means that the BBS PoHs might have something to do with beginning of the awakenings...

who knows, .... no really does any one know?

and does anyone know how the awakening happened anyway?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
and the belief that ven is connected o sora in some way...his skills may have resurfaced in sora

Were that the case, Sora would suck balls with his Keyblade.
though he does that on his own, and I ain't talking bout no pizza that's hot.

terra choosing riku may also have something to do with WtD & soul eater

You could say that, considering Terra chose Riku to be his apprentice. But Sora got the Keyblade that was to go to Riku, and Riku began using XH's Soul Eater. And because f his ability to wield, SE became WTD.

So yeah, they pretty much are.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Just a coincidence. Nomura wasn't thinking of BBS when he wrote KH1.

Awards
Just a coincidence. Nomura wasn't thinking of BBS when he wrote KH1.

In any case, Belle had her own pillar in the Awakening. The other 3, Kairi, Jasmine, and Alice, were shown all on one pillar (which had the silhouettes of 3 generic princesses). The fact that they weren't revealed implies that they weren't captured yet, since you'd be meeting them later in their home worlds.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
what if the voice in kh1, and kh2 IS the master. that might explain why we dont see TAV, because TAV and sora have the same master! idk....just guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back