• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Characters voices...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PristessYuna2005

PGY: Hiya wusup my name is PristessYuna2005 or you can call me Alexa ( not real name) as we all know KH2 is coming out on Dec 22, 2005 so we got to get our money read to buy it, now in this forum I want to know, who is playing Sora's voice in KH2, because I am worried about the voices you see if many of you are guys, when do you remember your voice getting deeper? well when you were 15 or you are 15 did your voice sound weird ( I just asking to prove a point) well they need to get a teenage 15 year old boy who sounds like 15 because if they get a younger or older guy is not going to sound right or if Haley Joel Osment is older and is good for it let him! so what you have the list of who is going to play who please send me a private message. Thanks

Sora: you talk to much

Alexa: shut up:mad:

Sora: k!:(

Alexa: see Ya!!! if you have more news about this topic come write here!!! we want to here it!!!:)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
welcome to the forums but too bad so sad he's confirmed to play as sora and i'm glad you don't want a naruto dub voice do you? So as david gallagher confirmed to be riku .

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Hola,......................................................I hav nothin...............................lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora will be voiced by Haley Joel Osmont. Personally I think Jet Li would've been a better choice but that's just me.

C

cam ron 77

jet lei? lol.

yep, i think it'll be Hailey Joel.....

as far as his voice sounding like a 15 year olds, i'm sure you won't have to worry about that because hailey has matured over the time its taken to make the game and get to the voicing. I think he is around 16 now

Kairiissocute

actually, haley joel osment was 14 or 15 when they made KH. he probably already matured he just made his voice sound like he did. he could very well just make his voice a little older, don't you think?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
crowmaster said:
jet li as sora? well...it would fit better in riku.

I actually think Donnie Yen would be a better fit for Riku. His voice really would match Riku best( even though Gallagher does a great job).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back