• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Characters and their nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittsy

How come Donald and Goofy don't have a nobody? Am I missing something or is this a massive plot hole in the series....

Wittsy

Okay, well why did Donald and Goofy go to sleep as well? Instead of trying to find their King or guard Sora's body?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
How come Donald and Goofy don't have a nobody? Am I missing something or is this a massive plot hole in the series....
Because they never became Heartless. You only create a Nobody when you become a Heartless and your heart is strong enough. They never lost their hearts, so they never formed Nobodies.

Okay, well why did Donald and Goofy go to sleep as well? Instead of trying to find their King or guard Sora's body?
Sora didn't go to sleep because he had created a Nobody... He went to sleep because Naminé had altered his memory. She altered Donald and Goofy's as well, so they, too, needed to go to sleep while she fixed them.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I recommend playing or watching the games again. KH1, CoM and KH2 address your questions.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
One who knows nothing can understand nothing...
You might want to become familiar with the games' storylines and basic lore before asking more questions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back