Characters and their nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wittsy

How come Donald and Goofy don't have a nobody? Am I missing something or is this a massive plot hole in the series....

Wittsy

Okay, well why did Donald and Goofy go to sleep as well? Instead of trying to find their King or guard Sora's body?

Audo

press △ to sora
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Key of Destiny
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Savage Nymph
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
How come Donald and Goofy don't have a nobody? Am I missing something or is this a massive plot hole in the series....
Because they never became Heartless. You only create a Nobody when you become a Heartless and your heart is strong enough. They never lost their hearts, so they never formed Nobodies.

Okay, well why did Donald and Goofy go to sleep as well? Instead of trying to find their King or guard Sora's body?
Sora didn't go to sleep because he had created a Nobody... He went to sleep because Naminé had altered his memory. She altered Donald and Goofy's as well, so they, too, needed to go to sleep while she fixed them.

Absent

run
I recommend playing or watching the games again. KH1, CoM and KH2 address your questions.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
One who knows nothing can understand nothing...
You might want to become familiar with the games' storylines and basic lore before asking more questions. :D