• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Reference Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

forgive me if this has already been created but action must be taken.

in many sections, particually the KH ones, short reference terms have been given to those with important meanings, ie. master xehanort or dark soldier.
although in each seperate thread some users have changed the more commonly used ones to other , moreconfusing ones, but no more.
in this thread you will find references to as many ones in need as i can configure, and shall be updated each time and new , significant charecter is revealed.

lets begin ( this is as good as i can remember)

MAINLY USED:

Kingdom Hearts: KH
Sora, Donald and Goofy: SDG
Sora,Riku and Kairi: SRK
Hayner,Pence and Olette: HPO
Organization 13: Org
Ansem the wise: DiZ
Riku Replica: RR
Terra, Aqua and Ven: TAV
Roxas, Xion and Axel: RXA
Keyblade Masters: KM or Master
Master Xehanort: MX
Xehanorts Heatless/Ansem Seeker of Darkness: XH or ASoD
Door To Darkness: DtD
Door To Light: DtL
Door To Twilight: DtT
Betwix In Between: BiB
Realm of Light: RoL
Realm of Darkness: RoD
Inbetween realm: IR
Princess of Heart: PoH
Beings With Hearts of Pure Light: BWHoPL

Organization Refernce (for lazy people)

Xemnas: Number 1
Xigbar : Number 2
Xaldin : Number 3
Vexen : Number 4
Lexaeus: Number 5
Zexion : Number 6
Saïx : Number 7
Axel : Number 8
Demyx: Number 9
Luxord : Number 10
Marluxia: Number 11
Larxene : Number 12
Roxas : Number 13
Xion : Number 14

WORLDS: ( incase you forgot the names)

Destiny Islands: DI
Disney Castle
Timeless River
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Olympus Coliseum
Deep Jungle
Agrabah
Monstro
100 Acre Wood
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Never Land
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden: HB
Space Paranoids
End of the World: EotW
Castle Oblivion: CO
Twilight Town
Yen Sids Tower
Beast's Castle
The Land of Dragons
Pride Land
Port Royal
The World That Never Was: TWTNW
The Castle That Never Was: TCTNW

i hope this refernce thread can be of some help to you in your posts.
hopefully this will put an end to the non stop changes of reference in posts and everything will become a lot more understandable.
next time you sudenly cant remember the reference a person or thing, and you just cant be bothered to come here, please , just use common sense and it'll work out easy.
(common sense: Dark Soldier= DS)

Please note: this thread was made on solely on what i can remember so if there is somthing that i have forgotten or got incorrect just say and i'll fix it right away. :)

Last edited:

Happy Chap

Xehanorts Heartless should be ASoD for Ansem Soldier of Darkness. We dont need one for Sora and Roxas or Namine and Kairi, Ansem the Wise could stay as AtW, RAX sounds horrible, and you should add Keyblade-KB and Keychain-KC.
Thats all I can see, dunno why it's in this section though...
Edit: it got changed, its all good

Last edited:

peachie

Diz isn't regularly used, AtW is much more common.
For Riku Replica RR isn't really used, Repliku is, again, more common.
The difficult super long ones like TWTNW, BWHoPL, etc. should be focused on more.
In my many, many months of lurking I've NEVER come across RAX, NK, SR, KM or BAB. If they've been used it's been so rare that it's not even worth mentioning. It's so much easier just to type those ones out themselves.

I don't think there should be a cheat sheet for the acronyms here, I support lurking and learning the lingo the old fashioned way before joining and posting. Learn the nicknames in KHI before posting and all that. It's really not that hard to figure out the acronyms anyway. If you're knowledgeable about the series then it's going to be easy to understand that Sora, Riku, Kairi = SRK. You can almost always figure it out in context. Like you said, use common sense.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The difficult super long ones like TWTNW, BWHoPL, etc. should be focused on more.
In my many, many months of lurking I've NEVER come across RAX, NK, SR, KM or BAB. If they've been used it's been so rare that it's not even worth mentioning. It's so much easier just to type those ones out themselves.

I don't think there should be a cheat sheet for the acronyms here, I support lurking and learning the lingo the old fashioned way before joining and posting. Learn the nicknames in KHI before posting and all that. It's really not that hard to figure out the acronyms anyway. If you're knowledgeable about the series then it's going to be easy to understand that Sora, Riku, Kairi = SRK. You can almost always figure it out in context. Like you said, use common sense.

This.

A

Audo

Xehanorts Heartless should be ASoD for Ansem Soldier of Darkness. We dont need one for Sora and Roxas or Namine and Kairi, Ansem the Wise could stay as AtW, RAX sounds horrible, and you should add Keyblade-KB and Keychain-KC.
Thats all I can see, dunno why it's in this section though...
Edit: it got changed, its all good
Seeker, not Soldier.
And I personally use XH a lot more than ASoD.

Wevvy

Twilight Town : TT
Castle Oblivion: CO
The World that never was : TWTNW

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Traverse Town is more like TT. Twilight Town, if any abbreviation was used, would be TlTW, since that was even the letters present somewhere in the town.

Captain Yoyo

i know theres just people out there that drive me crazy with AXH when there trying to say ansem xehanort heartless or other nonsense like that.
most of us however are fine at using common sense,..... most of us.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes it does. How does it not?

Twilight Town

It makes more sense than calling it TT when that also applies to Traverse Town.

H

Haxon

this threads pointless . . .

everyone should already now this crap, its really simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back