• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Multiplayer Choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

What character works the best for you?

The worst is Xigbar because if ur too close to a heartless,u wont even touch itn he has to reload too!(this aint Call of Duty).The coolest wud be Riku(badass much).Believe or not the,Goofy is pretty good.For the Olympus Coliseum missions marluxia is the best n luxord has an amazing attack power!Xemnas aint dat good(sluggish n atacks suck).Zexion is also badass.Leave ur comments

Amulet

I felt Xigbar was good for long-range cover, especially in multiplayer, and if most of my friends end up picking melee characters I'll end up playing as long-range. Zexion's low HP can get annoying but I haven't really tried to play as him, I only tried a short mission with him using the Japanese version months ago. Saix has some amazing combos with the Wild Gear which is what I'm currently using, and he is a fast character. Luxord I have problems with, he may be one of my favorite characters but his combos aren't that great.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I like Xion, Riku, Sora, Donald, and Mickey the most :3 Also Zexion and Larxene, but not as much. I don't like Lexeaus, Xemnas, and I'm not that great as Xigbar either :/

Sacred X

Freshmeat
After playing with all of the characters in various missions, it's clear each character has advantages over others in some missions. I personally like Saix, Marluxia, Lexaeus, and Xaldin, but I tend to use all Organization characters.

I also tend to use the Zero Gear for the members. Most of the members have very tolerable combos with Zero Gear, and it's pretty much the only weapon there that doesn't look terrible.

TraverseTown123X

Here's my personal tier list on how usable the characters are in multiplayer. Higher on the list, the better they are in my opinion. The only one I haven't unlocked is Sora, so I'll leave him out for fairness.

Lexaeus
Roxas
Axel
Xion
Saix
Riku
Vexen
King Mickey
Zexion
Goofy
Luxord
Xaldin
Marluxia
Larxene
Xemnas
Donald
Demyx
Xigbar

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Here's my personal tier list on how usable the characters are in multiplayer. Higher on the list, the better they are in my opinion. The only one I haven't unlocked is Sora, so I'll leave him out for fairness.

Lexaeus
Roxas
Axel
Xion
Saix

Lol Roxas and Xion are identical. How is Axel in-between them?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
well, this is weird but in terms of how good they are, 1 being the best, my favorite are these

1. roxas and xion
2. riku
3. sora
4. mickey
5. goofy

i say weird because almost all of them have keyblades XD

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
1. the circular eared one
2. the blind one
3. the blond one
4. the sadistic one

Jolts

I've been finding it hard to really decide on the ones I like, but some of my favorites are Axel (nice quick attacks with longish distance) Xaldin (more powerful attacks with nice range) Larxene (extremely fast) Luxord (Not very fast or powerful, but good at taking out multiple opponents at once with good range) Saix (nice mix of speed and power) and Riku (quick and powerful)
Unfortunately, I haven't unlocked every character yet so I don't really know how they play.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
lol, i forgot about xemnas, hes hilarious when he walks, i mean floats. I can make him do figure eights its hilarious

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
im good with roxas and xion(they are exactly the same) and im pretty good with riku, he just runs so slow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back