• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chaos dark loids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
it has been around 10 years since the events of duo, the asteroid net navis, the return of dr. Regal and Dark megaman.

Lan hikari, has now taken up his father's position of being at sci-lab, but now rising is a new and old evil

Dark Megaman sat on his throne in a hidden base on the outskirts of den-tech city, thanks to putting a dimensional area inside it he was in the real world. he was planning to soon begin his plans to get revenge

a screen blinked on in front of Dark Megaman, on the screen was a net navi that looked sort of like bass, but was a different colour and the face and helmet looked different "have you thought of the alliance i asked you about" asked the net navi, "yes....and i will ally with you Chaos, but i am wondering why do you want to ally with me........i know i'm thinking of getting revenge by attacking the new net saviours and the children if they have got them of my old enemies...." answered Dark Mega.

"let's just say i want Revenge on an old 'friend' of mine" answered Chaos.

okay so gist of this rp is, as you saw ten years after the events of megaman stream, now this rp is based mostly on the anime BUT there are a few things i want still from the game

bass, is NOT i repeat NOT made from pharoahman's data for this rp, i want him as in the game a creation of dr.cossacks, it all makes sense later, it's to do with Chaos.

rules:
you must be an original character.......HOWEVER i do accept if you're the son/daughter of one of the proper characters and their net navi has been passed down.......i thank thee meilin for giving me that idea before
no godmodding or power playing
if your not a darkloid then you can make up your own darkloid to help Dark megaman and Chaos
you can have a synchro chip but don't go nuts with it making every single battle one in a dimensional area....
be literate, in other words no one liners
romance is allowed, but make it pg-13
have fun

template/my characters:

Net Op:

Name: Chad
appearance:
chad22vf.png
the hair is black, the eyes are dark blue, the T-shirt is red, the jacket is a dark blue, the trousers are black and the traienrs are black
PET:
chadspet8rg.png
i thank thee justiceman on the REO forums for letting people use your PET and recolour and edit it, creditos to you oh an take away the megaman sign on that PET and replace it with quickman's icon and then it truly is my PET [you don't need to put an image of your PET if you don't have it, just say what kind of PET it is, and what colour and that it is]
personality: lieks to show off a lot of the times, but gets serious if he needs to
bio: Chad is the cousin of Dave the former owner of Quickman, dave gave Chad quickman to look after, Chad eventually became a net saviour and fights the darkloids and any other thing that happens in the net or in the real world, he has a deep past to do with Chaos and wants to stop him the most, but won't tell anyone why.

Net Navi:

name: Quickman
default attacks: [only two default attacks allowed] quick boomerang, quick buster
appearance:
mmbn2_quickman.gif

personality: like chad he likes to show off a lot but will get serious when needed to
bio: when he was given to chad, the two became net saviours, thankfully Quickman and Dave's names were cleared so they were allright, like chad he wants to stop Chaos the most.....but him and Chad have to try to keep it secret

okay, people join and have fun once we get a few members we'll start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back