• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changing the Days Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think in the FM of days they should get Selena Gomez to play Xion, and give her a few singing roles. That's her specialty.

OMG, u liek totally red my mind!!!!!! eeeee!

[/lie]

Honestly, if I could change anyone's voice actors it would be Xion, ummmm... Mansex (I want a more "seductive" voice. Like Ansem SoD had in KH1.) and I think that's it.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Still I don't really want Hayden to play Xion...
I know people suppost HP playing Xion becuase of -insert spoiler here-
But if they did placeHp in place of Stoner then I'd be cool with it because at least its better than Xion sounding like a more emo version of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb
Hahaha, that made me laugh.
Of course I don't want HP playing Xion. I want a voice like hers, but softer.

I think in the FM of days they should get Selina Gomez to play Xion, and give her a few singing roles. That's her specialty.
Hmm... I kind of like her voice, honestly.
I'm not living the idea of the singing though. But her talking voice is soft. I like it.

ummmm... Mansex (I want a more "seductive" voice. Like Ansem SoD had in KH1.) and I think that's it.
What! I thought Xemnas' voice was more orgasmic than Ansem SoD's! I really need to play KH1 again...

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Honestly, if I could change anyone's voice actors it would be Xion, ummmm... Mansex (I want a more "seductive" voice. Like Ansem SoD had in KH1.) and I think that's it.

Billy Zane did an amazing job as Xehanort's Heartless

What! I thought Xemnas' voice was more orgasmic than Ansem SoD's! I really need to play KH1 again...

Yes you do.
Ansem SoD sounded like a Sex God
Xemnas just sounded like plain sex.
Lol

OMG, u liek totally red my mind!!!!!! eeeee!

[/lie]
Hmm... I kind of like her voice, honestly.
I'm not living the idea of the singing though. But her talking voice is soft. I like it.

:31:
Really?
If anyone should be replacing Stoner then it should be Miley Cryus!
I mean comon
Pole Dancing Xion TRUMPS Emoer Version of Isabella!!!!

;D

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Yes you do.
Ansem SoD sounded like a Sex God
Xemnas just sounded like plain sex.
Lol
Oh jesus, that just sums it up. I'll play it again soon.

Really?
If anyone should be replacing Stoner then it should be Miley Cryus!
I mean comon
Pole Dancing Xion TRUMPS Emoer Version of Isabella!!!!

;D
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OO!!!!!!!!!!
If Miley Cyrus gets into KH in any way, shape or form, I will cry my eyes out, and possibly hurt myself in an emo manner.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Thinking of Cyrus playing Xion makes me laugh now
But if it does (which it never will) happens then I'll be like: what the effffffff

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
But if it does (which it never will) happens then I'll be like: what the effffffff
Now that I'm starting to think of it, I'm getting pissed! What if Miley Cyrus is the new voice of...
KAIRI!?!?!??!!?!?
That would suit her perfectly.

A

Azrael

Namine and Roxas are "different" according to the Ansem Reports.
And the thing that makes Nami-chan different is the fact that she came from Sora's vessel not Kairi's but using her heart since Kairi's heart was in Sora :D
As for Nami having more emotion... I don't know. I personally think she's fine

Woman, are you suggesting that Kairi raped Sora and made Sora pregnant with Roxas and Namine?

EVIL! And where does Ven go with this blond shit?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Give us back our Hayden!...Cause she was good. Not too much of a fan of Stoner but I'm okay with it for now.

And Shanelle...she needs to be changed. The dry laugh is what did it to me and she didn't sound as sadistic as I thought she would. Don't know who she could be changed to but just with the voice of a woman who has some type of sex dungeon, not that it would affect her voice that much o_O Or maybe a female Billy Zane style for her.

No problem with Jesse or Flynn.

A

Azrael

Selena Gomez is somewhat alright compared to Stoner or Cyrus.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I dunno. She's kind of cute in a Disney-pop-star way.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Woman, are you suggesting that Kairi raped Sora and made Sora pregnant with Roxas and Namine?

EVIL! And where does Ven go with this blond shit?

Yes, yes I am.
Lol

I don't know. Ask Nomura.

Don't know who she could be changed to but just with the voice of a woman who has some type of sex dungeon, not that it would affect her voice that much o_O

Bahahahahaha
Larxene with a sex dungeon eh?
I wonder who was her victim.
But that's off topic so don't answer that!

Diastyl

Now that I'm starting to think of it, I'm getting pissed! What if Miley Cyrus is the new voice of...
KAIRI!?!?!??!!?!?
That would suit her perfectly.

Miley Cyrus sounds like a man, seriously. I would be too hard for her to try make a girly voice for a character like Kairi

saix-insanefan

I honestly have nothing to say about each voice actor in the game. But the one thing I would be really ticked off about is if they changed Saix's VA, which they probably won't. I mean, I believe that Kirk Thornton is the ONLY person who can be Saix and nobody else.

Diastyl

I honestly have nothing to say about each voice actor in the game. But the one thing I would be really ticked off about is if they changed Saix's VA, which they probably won't. I mean, I believe that Kirk Thornton is the ONLY person who can be Saix and nobody else.

well, I have to agree with this....

A

Azrael

Yes, yes I am.
Lol

I don't know. Ask Nomura.

Bahahahahaha
Larxene with a sex dungeon eh?
I wonder who was her victim.
But that's off topic so don't answer that!

Larxene's vagina is a mini version of the sand monster from that Star Wars :D

That's my opinion.

Saix's VA is godly. I like his. His character is a dick but love his voice.

State

Awards
Saix's VA is godly. I like his. His character is a dick but love his voice.

me too! i loved all of the cut-scenes he was in, all of them took advantage of his great voice! i also love the focus he gives to the word "heart" in the opening.
if i had to change a va, it had to be xion's, she sounded too generic, though there might be a reason as to why she sounds bland...

A

Azrael

me too! i loved all of the cut-scenes he was in, all of them took advantage of his great voice! i also love the focus he gives to the word "heart" in the opening.
if i had to change a va, it had to be xion's, she sounded too generic, though there might be a reason as to why she sounds bland...

She's a fanfic character made canon. That's what she is. Shoulda made Hayden voice her.

Out of a lot of people, Saix is different than the bitch lapdog we thought he was :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back