• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changing the Days Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

I'm not sure if there was a thread ever made about this before, but my question goes like this:

If you were to change any of the voice actors in Days, which would it be?

I'd change Xion and Namine's voice actors, I want them to bring back Brittany Snow and Hayden Panettiere

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I can't say anything about Xion's VA cause I have never heard her. But I'll just say I had always disliked Roxas' VA and would pretty much have anyone else for him.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think Meghan was better was namine......as for Xion no on that either I think she sounds fine......I mean I still want Hayden back as Kairi just because it's weird to change a main charcters voice like that but still.....

sassysis10

Namine's VA change never bothered me. Personally, I think Brittany Snow and Meaghan Jette Martin both did a good job. As for Xion from what i've heard from the trailers...she sounds okay.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I thought all the voices sounded pretty good. everyone does such a good job with it. :36:

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
As for Xion from what i've heard from the trailers...she sounds okay.
Honestly, I've never really liked Alyson Stoner. I've never thought of her as a good actress. She doesn't have all that great of a voice either. But hopefully she'll make it up to me.

As for Roxas' VA, I had no idea they were changing it! Seriously?! I thought Jesse McCartney did an amazing job as him. I was impressed. I can honestly say I like Jesse McCartney because of him being Roxas' VA, lol.

As for Kairi... I don't much care for who is her. But it would be SO cool if the VA changed all of her lines, making them sound... less annoying.

Karutomaru

Banned
Well if I were to change anyone I'd change Xehanort's Heartless and Larxene.
Now don't get me wrong. Richard Epcar is an awesome voice actor and I like him a lot. He voice really exemplifies power, but Billy Zane exemplified darkness, which I think Xehanort's Heartless most represents.
As for Larxene.... well this will sound stupid (and it sorta is), but in the original Chain of Memories I ALWAYS thought of her being voiced by Kerry Williams. Yeah. The 4Kids voice actor. As for Shanelle..... I dunno. I think she overacted just a little bit. I mean it's like I could tell it was an actor and not the character itself. Something didn't feel right. Sure some might think Kerry's voice would be annoying to listen to, but then again LARXENE IS ANNOYING! Seriously. Larxene is by far my least favorite member of the organization. So if the voice is annoying and the character is annoying it all comes together. At least for me.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't think I'd change any of them.

Sure, I liked Kairi's and Naminé's original voice actors more, but I don't mind who plays them now, even though if they were to switch back, I'd be extremely happy.

I've never minded either Larxene's voice (I felt it fit well) or Xehanort's new voice.

Probably the only voice that I would absolutely positively want to change is Aerith's. While Mandy Moore wasn't a complete fit for Aerith, she was certainly better than whoever plays Aerith now. She's too high, too princess-y, and it just doesn't fit Aerith at all.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Hmm, nope. I don't think I want anyone changed. I've heard most of the VAs, and they're all very good, and they all fit, so methinks there's no reason to change them. Though I do miss Hayden and Brittany a lot . . . But I'm sure Meghan and Alyson will do good jobs as Nami and Xi-Xi, respectively. ^_^

*brick'd for accepting everything as it goes*

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
She's too high, too princess-y, and it just doesn't fit Aerith at all.

That's her voice's worst points? XD I thought she sounds horribly bored and bland. There is no emotion in her voice.

Anyway, I do want Brittany Snow back, but Meghan did fine as Namine, although I do wish she raises her voice a little for continuity's sake. And I don't mind Alyson Stoner being Xion, because I am convincing myself that they are both seperate characters and thus would sound a little different (even though this is not the case). As long as Hayden voices the actual Kairi, I'm good.

I actually like Larxene's voice. Bitchy and annoying, like it's supposed to be. I could never tell the difference bewteen Xehanort's old and new voices O.O.

White Mushroom

Honestly, I've never really liked Alyson Stoner. I've never thought of her as a good actress. She doesn't have all that great of a voice either. But hopefully she'll make it up to me.

As for Roxas' VA, I had no idea they were changing it! Seriously?! I thought Jesse McCartney did an amazing job as him. I was impressed. I can honestly say I like Jesse McCartney because of him being Roxas' VA, lol.

As for Kairi... I don't much care for who is her. But it would be SO cool if the VA changed all of her lines, making them sound... less annoying.
Ditto. I agree wth everything you jsut said.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd want Hayden as Xion, and keep Meaghan as Namine.

A

Azrael

I'm not sure if there was a thread ever made about this before, but my question goes like this:

If you were to change any of the voice actors in Days, which would it be?

I'd change Xion and Namine's voice actors, I want them to bring back Brittany Snow and Hayden Panettiere

I keep Namine's current VA because Snow made Nami too happy for someone of her...condition and past.

Xion, I would use HP.

Roxas, go for Ledouche Dickrouge

Lolita

Dear You
I'd definately change Xion's voice. I never liked Alyson Stoner's voice at all, and i'd like Hayden as Xion.
I'd also change Namine's voice, I want Brittany Snow back. :/ Meaghan did okay, but it's robotic and unemotional at most times imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back